CP Agri

Claaspower

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and dad where fertilising yesterday and put about 800kg of nitrogen on about 3 acres by accident. will have a forest soon. ;D

Plenty of trailers will sort that out ;D

likeing the inclines on the lane,more interesting than having big flat areas.

Cheers Fenside,I'm undecided about the road colour yet,I might change it if it doesn't grow on me ???

grass is lush chris

Cheers Paul,I'm very happy with it ;D

I got those 2 fields finished off late last night smiley.gif I added some trees and some post and rail fencing (which was very monotonous to do ::) )

I'm still in two minds about the road and whether to change the colour as it looks a bit bright at times undecided.gif

Anyway here's the pictures.........

e5b3648e.jpg

523c2236.jpg

b611c367.jpg

a28da486.jpg

Edited by Claaspower

Cheers Pete,

The boss got a phonecall to say the first cut is ready in the next few days so he summons the drivers in to get the tractors and trailers ready.......

aa1e3762.jpg

9cee321b.jpg

The lads arrive,eager for another season at the grass.

abe9b5ae.jpg

One of the drivers informs the farm manager that diesel needs to be ordered....

a772981b.jpg

Stunning...Just spent the past hour going back through this topic from the start :-*

You should be very proud and there will not be any of us on here that wouldn't want to have a go on your layout..awesome

Really loving the fields and lanes..yard looks great too ;)

very nice line up chris,hopes the weather holds for you

Very good weather promised this week,we should be knocking before the weekend.

Chris I say you will flat out this week as its to be very good weather wise just hope there no break downs

A lot of this stuff is brand new so there shouldn't be too many hiccups ha ha!

Your fields and so on are just brilliant, Chris. You have a nice big area to utilise and you have certainly done so. Wish I could see it in the flesh. What make is the Merc Vito?

Cheers Tris,I'll have to check that out for you,I got it on German eBay

Stunning...Just spent the past hour going back through this topic from the start :-*

You should be very proud and there will not be any of us on here that wouldn't want to have a go on your layout..awesome

Really loving the fields and lanes..yard looks great too ;)

Wow thanks for that,I'm very happy with the new fields,the end of the week will let us know if it was all worth it ha ha!

• 1 month later...