Annaburger HTS 20.79 grain cart self build

Here some pictures of a selb build from me. Material is polystyrol ps, wood etc.

Starting of the project was  08.08.09  :-\  I mostly need a lot of time...

I had do cut it later because i made a mistake with the length^^

73d3e489617633ac47e6553e8648d9be.JPG

514386213a63266bfcb48a57baa17589.JPG

f790d07080d10786364d3d6c6cb3d92e.JPG

dd452fbbcb2f4197c9c5d8cd196d9ddf.JPG

ee81c17b16f8ed856b54c3e262f98ea1.JPG

hutreniz.jpg

58ii9erp.jpg

6ha2vrlh.jpg

8vytmj6g.jpg

6ok889tw.jpg

And this is what i made yesterday!

6680e628bf85f679f5cf8a35da0bdc99.JPG

eb34a87452ba1b60b46b55a0436a9227.JPG

85fdca864dfc5231749b0a33b883701c.JPG

c48dd577640be108fe7c8612fba8cdf9.JPG

d17e4f1422dd437c8a48101df050dac6.JPG

07ce8613eeb4df4c3d204e9c2871630d.JPG

Needs now colour and nice wheater ;)  And also some small Details like PTO for example.

I'm glad to here what you think about it!

Is the company "Annaburger" common in GB? What Type of grain carts do you use in GB? Hawe? Or are there local producers?

Another really fantastic model keep 'em coming!!!!!! In reply to your question (Obviously I can't speak for the rest of the country but with regards to my local area in Norfolk) to be honest we don't see many grain carts (or Chaser bin's) in this area, the only one I know of is on a large farming company called Velcourt (or Belcourt I can never remember which) which is a German Based company which farms a huge number of estates in the Kings Lynn area of the Fens.  This estate uses some serious kit including several CIH Quadtrac's,  mainly CIH Magnums & Pumas & at least three NH CR combines including one with a 40ft Canadian built header.

As for grain carting most of the farms in this area use 12/14 tonne trailers such as Richard Western or Marston etc to transport from the field to the barn/drier unit.

Kind Regards

Phil Rutland

Velcourt a German ran business? I'm sorry but I thought there wasn't much more English than them..? They have farms across the world but all based in the Uk though? Nothing mentioned on the website either.

I believe there is exactly one Annaburger chaser bin in the UK. Imported since last year by Techmagri? There's also some muck spreaders iirc. Good old HST/Fortschritt kit  :) .

Velcourt a German ran business? I'm sorry but I thought there wasn't much more English than them..? They have farms across the world but all based in the Uk though? Nothing mentioned on the website either.

I believe there is exactly one Annaburger chaser bin in the UK. Imported since last year by Techmagri? There's also some muck spreaders iirc. Good old HST/Fortschritt kit  :) .

My apologies I have obviously been misinformed by my sources, very sorry.  My relative who does a lot of DVD filming on machinery said that they were German based on one of his DVDs so I guess he had been misinformed also :( but thanks for setting the record straight & I will have a look at their web site as I find their set up fascinating

Regards

PR

I worked for Velcourt one summer about 10 years ago and can confirm they are definitely a UK company. They have (well used to and sounds like they still do) an agreement with Case to buy all their pulling and harvesting power from them - in return for some pretty hefty discounts - I guess this might have broadened to the whole Case New Holland line up.

Road transport laws in the UK mean that max weight of tractor, trailer and load cannot exceed 24t...so most uk trailers are either 12 or 14t locally built. Have a look at

http://www.richard-western.co.uk/

http://www.baileytrailers.co.uk/tbrange.htm

There are some chaser bins used but they still seem pretty unusual - just the very biggest farms.

The company I work for sell Annaburger.We have sold one chasser bin and two muck speaders. The model looks very good just like our demo which has a demount chasser bin and muck speader,

A video of the chasser bin in action last summer.

Muck speader a few weeks ago.

:) Thank's for the link's Ben,and welcome to the forum,what exactly is Paper Crumble :-\ :-\

Regards

Joe.

Thanks! Paper crumble is a byproduct of the paper industry and is used as a soil conditioner. The video doesn't do the speaders justice they are huge. The John Deere was brought just to pull the speader. When not speading the back can be removed and the unit used as a walking floor trailer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:of :of That is a smart bit of kit. . . and not very small either  :of8) 8)

Yes it is a large bit of kit! We had a 230Hp tractor pulling it on demonstration's last harvest and it struggled on the hills! 8)

No we have had as demostation machine for nearly 12 months. It's had all sorts through it and been all over the country. I took the photo after it had been washed down before it went to Grassland show.

hi, very good model. we had the real thing on my friends farm last year here at newark. the power was provided by a fendt 936 if i remember, made it work when unloading, 24 tonnes in 3 mins i think. it was leading grain from a lexion770tt with the new 40ft header very impressive sight

• 1 month later...