MF 3065 & Marston Hauling Lime

Powerstarâ„¢

They do pull well the 3065's the farm i helped at used it for quite a bit of trailer work and being 2wd had to work sometimes to pull the trailers does anybody know if the 3060 had a turbo as well (my MF knowledge doesnt know the 3000 well) ???

3rd Attempt!

The 3065 is still used for all the light jobs, like rolling. It used to be No. 2 tractor for many years and spent it's life on a 3m power harrow, 4, Massey 30 drill or 8t AS Ace trailer.

Here's a couple of pics.

We had a Datatronic one on a J plate at college. Along with an E reg 3090, two MX135's, NH 8160 and a whole bunch of others. The two MF's were always first on my list. We had the 3065 on our 24hr ploughing marathons with a 3f reversible Dowdeswell and boy did it fly on Cotswold Brash around Chippenham!!

Thanks all. She's on a 'G' plate, done 6700 hrs, and only had a clutch, 2 batteries and a hydraulic pump. Going to replace handbrake discs soon. There's a few years left in her yet!  ;)

A good few years if you continue to look after her as you have been!