Massey boy's Farming Pictures 2011 Combining UPDATED AUGUST 28TH

Massey Boy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that big jd with cat front weight up near bodmin a few weeks back cerin, along with a few others in the pictures, all heading back down your way, cant be to many if anyother one with that weight on front in cornwall ,so prob the same one. who runs them then?? as they get arround

also saw it parked up in the yard just by the a30 between  carland cross and chiverton cross,  in the yard thats just short of chiverton

They are very good pictures Cerin, are those fresians?

Thanks! And they sure are, at Duchy college

i saw that big jd with cat front weight up near bodmin a few weeks back cerin, along with a few others in the pictures, all heading back down your way, cant be to many if anyother one with that weight on front in cornwall ,so prob the same one. who runs them then?? as they get arround

also saw it parked up in the yard just by the a30 between  carland cross and chiverton cross,  in the yard thats just short of chiverton

And yeah that would be the same one, there based near Wadbridge!

Called Whites but there trading name is S and W potatoes, which stands for Slugget and White i think!

That would be crouches yard you saw it in, not sure why it would be there!

heard the name before, didnt know they were a wadebridge bunch mind, as for parked up ??? ? safer there maybe? they have been busy with veg stuff every time i have been by recently good few veg rigs running in the fields right by the yard, plus daff picking to, down that way a far bit of late doing your new super fast broad band,

heard the name before, didnt know they were a wadebridge bunch mind, as for parked up ??? ? safer there maybe? they have been busy with veg stuff every time i have been by recently good few veg rigs running in the fields right by the yard, plus daff picking to, down that way a far bit of late doing your new super fast broad band,

Yeah well its like behined wadbridge!

Yeah maybe never heared of kit nicked round here thou!!

And yeah fair few rigs about and the the daffs why do they transport them in tiny high linkboxes??

must be a reason ,boxs are usally flat ones , well the ones that they arrive in at florists ,so why a trailer cant be used i have no idea, i cant see them swapping boxes one they are in them ,thats just a waste

Yeah i thought the same, surley it cant be cost effective to have all them tractors running about!

move to cornwall, then you can get it, cerin should be on at a rough guess 20 meg at least, maybe more depending on where he will be to the hub unit, could push 40 meg then, live in st austel or alikes at its ftp or 100 meg plus

mind you every where wil get it eventually, so you may get it quicker than  you think

Another great batch of pictures Cerin.

Could do with your superfast broadband up here Sean.We are right on the end of the line and, by heck, its slow.. :(

Cheers unc  :)

Great Pictures Cerin  ;D  You have some nice kit down in cornwall

Thanks Patrick, there is a fair bit about!!

Have today update in a minute  :P

were they taken today cerin? ??? on the road to newquay from chiverton cross to newquay?? i went past a big jd ridging up at a angle across the field today, on that road??

Umm maybe, on the road heading into newquay on a bit which people call the big dipper  ;)

coming back from truro via newquay to drop some stores off for a job tommorrow, for someone else, i was down for a training day, so easier for me to do a long route than them go all the way down and back tommorrow before they start, recon it muct have been 4ish i went through at a guess