Massey boy's Farming Pictures 2011 Combining UPDATED AUGUST 28TH

Massey Boy

coming back from truro via newquay to drop some stores off for a job tommorrow, for someone else, i was down for a training day, so easier for me to do a long route than them go all the way down and back tommorrow before they start, recon it muct have been 4ish i went through at a guess

I see, i always see the B.T vans and wonder if its you

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines usally the dirty one, got a spell back plymouth way for the mo, but due to start newquay and surrounds exchanges soon apparently

ahh yeah haha

nice pictures there Cerin i like the destoning pictures 

Thanks Jack some proper machines there masseys  ;)

Great pictures Cerin - no wonder you were out so late!

Thanks mother!

Has he got a moped sorted yet mum....... :of :of ,....he'll soon be old enough..... ;) ;)

And no way unc rather a tractor anyday  ;)

the fendt from alan snow then cerin? ??? been a good few arround recently, all 60 or 11 plate, so hes doing well given how expensive they are in the first place

Sure was Sean the other 718 was a new 11 plate aswell, and yeah a fair few fendts and masseys have appeared since cornwall farmers started going down hill!

i noticed that cornwall farmers have swaped to smallbridge bros now, well up this way, not sure if its just the machinery or the lot mind, alan snow do certainly do well of late, like you, a good few mf's and fendts are appearing this way now, and i must say nh's to, with truo tractors opening up near us

some more great pictures there Cerin i like those new fendts i've not seen one of those new 800 series up here yet

Cheeers Jack  :)

There 3 in Cornwall now the driver was telling me, but not many others in England!

i noticed that cornwall farmers have swaped to smallbridge bros now, well up this way, not sure if its just the machinery or the lot mind, alan snow do certainly do well of late, like you, a good few mf's and fendts are appearing this way now, and i must say nh's to, with truo tractors opening up near us

Yep Smallridge bros and Cornwall farm machinary have both taken over!

Every body seems to be sellling tractors theres all sorts of makes about everythings going a bit multi coloured as unlike before everything would of been green and yellow with the arabel boys

Cheeers Jack  :)

There 3 in Cornwall now the driver was telling me, but not many others in England!

Yep Smallridge bros and Cornwall farm machinary have both taken over!

Every body seems to be sellling tractors theres all sorts of makes about everythings going a bit multi coloured as unlike before everything would of been green and yellow with the arabel boys

i know of atleast 4 maybe 5 824-828's in cumbria/north yorks and 3 of them a black 'uns  ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...