saturday evening meal spalding

Tractorman810

As long as it's one pint and 3 dozen straws that will be fine Sean...actually that rebate £ 109 might be spent tomorrow afternoon but as an offset for two new tyres at almost £ 180 a piece ;) ;)

Well, it was a night of chatting, laughing and even a fight!!

Pete (Britainsfan on the right) and his mate Jim. What lovely fellows.  .. .  But when Jim don't get his garlic bread  . ... he turns violent and steals Seans!

Meanwhile Pete and Gav drink.  .. .. and drink.  ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-227-132639708189_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708199_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708206_thumb.jpg

post-227-13263970822_thumb.jpg

Me and Sean try to look interested but Barry and Steve don't half witter on!  :laugh: :laugh:

The always lovely Mike and Sharon are the quality in the group who bring the respect and decorum.  :-*

Now it's Gav and Andy's turn to look interested in what Sean is waffling on about. .

while I am close to nodding off. ..  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-227-132639708235_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708241_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708247_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708254_thumb.jpg

Wil was kept in his place as his girlfriend claps her hand for more wine!!

And Pete tries to get a bargain with Niels . ...  Did he get it? We are yet to find out ...

Even the barman gave us a smile!

Tim, Dan and myself talk about serious stuff. . ..  Bunnings.

While the handsome man himself. .. Barry show us his best side.

post-227-132639708261_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708268_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708276_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639708285_thumb.jpg

Here's a quick summary of the weirdo evening...

Pete was a animal,

Niels was so generous with his purchasing of triple JD's and spent the entire evening encouraging Andy to take us to this dodgy gentlemans club...Oh and he upset Mandy

Andy spent the whole evening drinking with ear plugs in (he was sitting next to Sean) and trying to escape before Niels lead him astray

Sean well was Sean  ;) Chubby and Cuddly although he did go quiet about 10pm claiming to be tired

Jim well he just laughed a lot

Tris or microman or whatever he is called now was just his usual hobbit self

Stevie drank way too much although he did manage to keep his bumcrack tucked away this time and dreaming of Colleen hanging from the ceiling

Colleen  :-*:-* :-* and was trying to persuade Mandy to get her assets out for the boys  ;)

Wil spent the entire evening trying to keep his bad lady away from the men

Jonny spent the entire evening winding up the bad lady

Bad Lady claimed to have bought all these books for reading this year but we all know she has no time for reading in bed

Sue was just adorable

Mike and Mrs R were very well behaved as always

Mandy was flirting with everyone and simply out of control

Fraser...Was feeling unwell.. time of the month I recon but will back to the usual Fraser soon enough  :-*

Gav just smiled a lot and there is a rumour that he has taken tightwad Ben's title  ;) Is also looking for a lovely lady if anyones interested but must be English after a dodgy experience  ;) He still has the blisters

Me.... I was as good as gold  ;)

I have probably missed loads off so please help me  :-*

as usual, a very detailed and colourful description of a night spend with fellow weirdos, although some descriptions might be a tinnnnnyyyyy bit too colourful  ;)

but yeah... my drinking problem girlfriend sure keeps me busy... all those books about kama sutra, the tutorial guide to having... etc. keep me plenty busy at night...  ;D

but to my surprise it was Pete, Jim, me and my tipsy lady that nearly got swept outside by the pub crew while the rest was already under their sheets, dreaming of what got Mandy upset... Or were Barry and Niels upset that they didnt get Mandy to do the flashing of ... (middle finger would have been more appropiate (where is that smiley with the halo above  ;) )) which resulted in the suggestion of going to a "dodgy gentlemans club" at some point...

anyways, had a great time and will definately come back next April for more foster's and the company of all these lunatics.. 8)

I have only one comment on all of the above.... boys will be boys ::)

MEN boys Behaving Badly is what I would say although to their credit they kept it to our tables (at least while I was there).  You should have seen the fork fights over Sean's garlic bread and I will say nothing about the chicken and the steak :of::)

Lips sealed :blank::angel:

I didnt eat in the hotel there but i got some nice pints there!

The company where great!

My girlfriend had a good time!

And we have bin siting in a Spalding cab what we shared whit a good and nice fella! 8);D

Thanks for the great evening everybody!

lets just say it was fun, although by the time the steak came back i think it was a little smaller ??? ??? sems you had the right idea going the other end  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It just happened that way, Sean, but was a good thing as my steak might have joined in the game of musical plates! 

I had a good laugh  :laugh: