Onion Box (the mk I model)

Lord Ferguson

Question

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IF YOU GET F-P TO DO THEM WE'LL HAVE TO START PAYING FOR THEM  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:-\

look more like swede crates to me marky as wouldn't onions fall through the gaps ,just thinking of the sizs of onions compared to spuds ?

really very good as per usual, very professional mate well worth the time you put into them  :) :) :)

Guest Fendt pwr

look more like swede crates to me marky as wouldn't onions fall through the gaps ,just thinking of the sizs of onions compared to spuds ?

Yes I think that would be the case also.

what ever gets put in the boxs they still look totaly cool,well done marky.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IF YOU GET F-P TO DO THEM WE'LL HAVE TO START PAYING FOR THEM  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:-\

And now we know who stands at the back of the crowd when it comes to buying a round.... most likely shelling a boiled egg in his pocket without anyone knowing.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looking good Marky my boy :D. Have you thought about lining them with a net then you could use them for onions (or is this not common practice in the farming world???)

Ummm ... I've never see netting used before but I am sure someone has done it... thanks for the comments lads - spent all night tonight making just two more - WOW now I have 3  ::)

stand at the back ? not me F-P if i got the money i don't mind buying a round at all :)

although i can smoke 20 a day & not buy a pack  :D :D :D :D :D

Well thats even worse......... especially as you dont drink.  ::)