Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a very nice tidy looking NH 276 square baler there Robert. I'm glad it has been kept inside...that would look good at a rally with a tractor from a similar era 8)

That's a very nice tidy looking NH 276 square baler there Robert. I'm glad it has been kept inside...that would look good at a rally with a tractor from a similar era 8)

Bill thanks yeah we keep all our stuff under cover it's the only way the 276 use to go on the Leyland 270 we use to have kind of miss it but we're keeping our eye out for a nice MF575/590.

great pictures , how did you get on with the heifer in Balmoral? Maybe a few rosettes :D utv and bbc1 had great programmes on last week about Balmoral .

Well we got on not so bad we came 2nd in our class it was out of 11 so we were more than pleased with that. How did you fair out with your sheep?

heres a few pic of my mum leading the heifer around the ring.

007-10.jpg

011-4.jpg

All 11 lined up waiting to see what they get.

012-5.jpg

and mum getting 2nd

014-4.jpg

Well we got on not so bad we came 2nd in our class it was out of 11 so we were more than pleased with that. How did you fair out with your sheep

Your probably mixing me up with Kinsella :)

fair play Robert , shes a lovely clean nicely ended heifer. She looks to be a good length aswell .

Is she going to be inseminated and brought into the herd or is she being sold?

What is she bred by ?

Your probably mixing me up with Kinsella :)

fair play Robert , shes a lovely clean nicely ended heifer. She looks to be a good length aswell .

Is she going to be inseminated and brought into the herd or is she being sold?

What is she bred by ?

Oh sorry james ha ha! I've done that twice today ha ha! I don't think we will be selling her I think we will run her on in the herd. we are for a show on Monday Up in Dungannon

Some of the weekend pasted antics the MF375 has now got a CB aerial just waiting no on the CB ha ha!

008-11.jpg

And a few washing pic's and getting ready for the road run.

010-7.jpg

This was my box of tricks for cleaning ha ha!

009-9.jpg

Next up was the MF3085

011-5.jpg

So after 8 hours of cleaning on Friday lots of sun burn and I mean lots I was pink :'( and a few Saturday morning tweeks we were ready for take off ;D

013-4.jpg

Thanks Dale the 375 just turned 2000 hours on Saturday with dad at the road run and the 3085 is looking to turn 6000 hours both tractors will be getting serviced this week hopefully if we get time with work ect

Archived