Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a few stickers for the MF3085 from www.lotusdesignskilrea.com great people to deal with make you anything you want sticker wise so heres a few pictures of the stickers.

Roof Sticker

002-39_zps92303489.jpg

some years ago we painted the door on the 3085 but never got a sticker for her so now she has one :D

003-35_zps4ac67b38.jpg

had to tidy the 3085 up bits of rust starting to show ah the (joys) of a MF 3000 series cab :  :

001-32_zps17509737.jpg

Took the seat cover off the seat to fit my headrest I got on Ebay

004-40_zps3e6de1cf.jpg

Looks like I will need to clean the seat now >:(

005-34_zps808d21aa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I better tell you guys why we are cutting this grass for you will be thinking bob has went mad ;) We have two cows left inside as one has just calved and the other is not far behind and once both have calved and the calfs are ok on there feet both cows and calfs  will be let out to the grass.

great pictures again Bob, have you got all the cows calved okay?

Ah not so bad Pat a few came out the side door :-[  but they where big calves but no losses thank god :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

No massey man as you know Bob! But your 3085 looks lush!! Good to see someone else looks after their kit well :)

Thanks Will I could say the same about your JD's :D you keep your kit very clean and tidy.

A few pictures of FV 2013 silage ive only got mowing pictures as I did all the mowing before I went to the Highland show so no baling pictures :( but ive two fields left to cut and bale so I should get pictures of baling then. 

That morning I went to get my hair cut as the next day I was heading off and I came back to the sound of the mower work hard as my dad had made a start.

Picture12001_zps162ebaa8.jpg

Picture12002_zps0498b7ad.jpg

Picture12003_zpsdba8a155.jpg

Archived