Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Good update there Bob, can't say I envy you having to stack those small bales by hand

Wasn't to hard had a few mates over helping us to build them and with lots of cold beers on hand was nice :D

nice updated Bob,must have been hot,i see your doors are off

Yeah Paul was hot no air con in the 375 so we had to use poor mans air con :)

not thought about going flat 8's then bob ,now you have the 375 to handle them?? or don't you do enough bales to warrant the outlay for the sledge and grab

We would love to go the flat 8's but we don't bale that much to get use out of it. this is our Sledge Sean

070_zps810f7ff5.jpg

now for a spot of dung we try and reseed a field every year and it helps to get the dung into the ground better than spreading on the grass and leaving that field dirty and then leaves it out of grazing

001_zps5e886d46.jpg

003_zpsa9bd8d31.jpg

004_zps2968eeb4.jpg

007_zps5f68a106.jpg

Your fleet is a true credit to you Bob. And your farm as well, tidy enough to be safe yet just enough mess to look worked on :) Infact its given me a few ideas for my layout, massive muck pit by the way :D

Thank you ever so much James if theres any pictures you want for ideas let me know

Great update as usual Bob, how long does the muck stay in the pit for?

Thanks Pat we keep it in the old silage pit for a year or so

Archived