Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massey looks tidy  ;)  nice to see you have it home looks a neat little tractor ( know its not that little  :laugh:  )  :)  the lely tedder is smart as well. How much grass do you have to get in then ?

Thanks Taz sorri to here about you DB  :'( we will be baling up 32 acres on wens i hope it stays dry 

Lovely machine.... and about flipping time too  :of:D :D  .. keep the pictures coming buddy  ;):P

I will Mark sorry i took so long ha ha!  not as big a loader as what you have on the 54 but its a big step up for as we had a mill loader on the poor old leyland  :laugh: can you tell me how much i will lift. Shoud have a good few pictures of her on wens ha ha!

Some great photo´s again!

I like the 375 verry much!

I think the Loader needs a nice new paint on it to match the tractor! :P

And the photo´s from the driver seat on the MF3085 reminds me when my uncle still had his MF 3080!

Where the first tractor i ever drove it where an Autotronic version whit an 8 speed gearbox whit powershift.

The tractors look in good condition!

Regards Johny ;)

Some great photo´s again!

I like the 375 verry much!

I think the Loader needs a nice new paint on it to match the tractor! :P

And the photo´s from the driver seat on the MF3085 reminds me when my uncle still had his MF 3080!

Where the first tractor i ever drove it where an Autotronic version whit an 8 speed gearbox whit powershift.

The tractors look in good condition!

Regards Johny ;)

Thanks Johny yeah thats our plan to get the loader painted i see alot of MF loaders with bad paint  :(

The 375 looks right at home doesn't it , shame the loaders faded , may have been sat on the stands off the tractor outside at some point for a while ?? Wonder if a good tcut with a power drill and pad may be easier than a respray ?  As it would certainly enhance the tractor even more if it matched that condition

Nice photos again Bob. I'm hoping the 375 that was in the yard is still there for the haymaking this week and I get a few days in here. Trouble is, everything is for sale at the right price so sometimes you never know what you've got from one day to the next!  :laugh: :laugh:

The 375 looks right at home doesn't it , shame the loaders faded , may have been sat on the stands off the tractor outside at some point for a while ?? Wonder if a good tcut with a power drill and pad may be easier than a respray ?  As it would certainly enhance the tractor even more if it matched that condition

Yeah TM810 its great for that job easy turned that the only thing is that loader and its paint i did  try some t-cut  on it but its gone past the t-cut stage ha ha! i think the only way out of it is to paint it  :( 

Every tractor in the topic a gem of the gold kind.

Thanks Light Land that means alot im glad you like it

Nice photos again Bob. I'm hoping the 375 that was in the yard is still there for the haymaking this week and I get a few days in here. Trouble is, everything is for sale at the right price so sometimes you never know what you've got from one day to the next!  :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Deere-est but dont talk about hay ha ha! we wanted to go for hay but it said that thurs was to be a wash out with rain so we went on wens and baled up all the silage im now wrighting the on saturday still no rain so we could of got it for hay  >:(

Yeah jdeere it dose look the part with the tedder on it

Thankyou all for all your nice comments  ;D

Our big girl with my dubble bale lifter that i made but its not finish just need to finish of the tipping bit of it all it needs is a hyd ram  ;D

P280611_1040.jpg

Petes NH7740 on the wraper

P280611_1041_02.jpg

P280611_1321.jpg

P280611_1321_01.jpg

P280611_1041_01.jpg

P280611_1041.jpg

all stoped for a cuppa  :D

P280611_1121.jpg

Lazy sods  >:(:P :P

Makes for a lovely photograph mind you.... I do love the look of the 6480... for me that's probably the ultimate tractor for my needs... sadly... only about 60,000 reasons why I can't own one  :'( :-[:D :D :D

Lazy sods  >:(:P :P

Makes for a lovely photograph mind you.... I do love the look of the 6480... for me that's probably the ultimate tractor for my needs... sadly... only about 60,000 reasons why I can't own one  :'( :-[:D :D :D

ha ha! now MARK we need to eat ha ha! but i think with a bit on thinking you should get one realy goooooood reasons to get one ha ha!  :laugh:

The last few pictures of the silage  :D

P280611_1023.jpg

P280611_1023_01-1.jpg

My dad had finish up the raking with the MF375 so he went on the Our MF3085 and i finish of the silage in Peters T6070 the last field we had to do was up our cow lane not the widest of lanes but when you have a bale in front and to hanging on the back you dont need to be looking around you  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry i didnt get a pic of me going down the lane but i didnt want to take my hands off the wheel went heanding down that lane  :-[:-[ :-[

P280611_1411-1.jpg

Peter stacking up the bailes with my Dad hanging on the side ha ha!

P280611_1529-1.jpg

P280611_1530-1.jpg

and thats that all in for this year  :D we got 255 bales off that crop of grass so were happy with tha out come  :laugh:

so as there was no rain for a few days we got on with some sparying just spray for weeds on our new grass

Heres the MF375 filling up

P010711_1811.jpg

and this is what we a spraying on the grass

P010711_1811_01.jpg

P010711_1804.jpg

P010711_1805.jpg

Getting ready to put out so slurry on our silage ground

P010711_1815.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

As i said heres the pictures of us at the straw  :D

This is me just landed at the feild

P040811_1825-1.jpg