Case MXM 155

Blue man

Question

13 answers to this question

Cab and floorpan are easy - use the ones from a New Holland TM or 8560 and paint them red! Could also use the rounded cab roof from an Ertl 8670, PDC casts these. You'd probably get away with an MXU bonnet I'd say? UH Deutz TTV wheels would set it off nicely then

a mxm,is basically a tm,as fnhir said the best would be,a repliagri nh 8560,the mxm roofs are different to the tm's ,so a  roof from pdc and yes look at a britains  maxxum 125 bonnet,wheels are always difficult,look in google,and get some images of the maxxum 155 and go from there,heres a picture of a uk spec one,hope it helps john

post-1891-132639801407_thumb.jpg

wheels have a more uh mcmormrick mtx175 look to them?? may be worth using the whole chassis looking at it?? maybe the cab and arches from it will work to

Or actually I might do this,the cab would be right wouldnt it??

It would be close, but the Replicagri would be pretty much spot-on except for the roof, given that the MXMs were basically blue NHs, even with the exhaust coming from the bonnet rather than from the lower engine as on the MTX

It would be close, but the Replicagri would be pretty much spot-on except for the roof, given that the MXMs were basically blue NHs, even with the exhaust coming from the bonnet rather than from the lower engine as on the MTX

Yea but isnt`the mcCormicks bonnet right for a mxm aswell

I might do a mix of the mccormick bonnet witha m160,i need wheels off a mccormick aswell so may work out for the best

The McCormick bonnet would pass for an MXM alright I'd say, the back mudguards are all wrong though, whereas the M160's are perfect, also note differences in exhausts

McCormickMTX120.jpg

Case-IH-MXM-155-1056326.jpg?height=600&width=800&quality=80

Yes i see what ypu mean,thanks for the help Denis,It`ll be a MTX Bonnet on a M160 chassies

No bother, an MXM was something I often meant to try, will be good to see as they're rare enough in model form!

Yes it will be going on a mower as the real one was on a mower up untill this year and she may be going back on it for second cut