• 6 months later...

thanks...yes it has to be said that uh got this model 70% right...the chassis colour and wheel type and colour being the main let down,s....the front weight is also too small and the beacon mounting was poor...but at least theirs a good base for a proper model and its unfortunate that we have to buy a 2nd tractor to break just to get the correct wheel type from but i suppose its better than not having one at all......the 6475 was one of the worst models ive seen from any model manufacturer,whoever measured it completely missed the left side door,the bonnet is too narrow and again the wheel colour needs correcting,its so bad that i wouldnt even use it for a conversion as slicing the bonnet down the middle to widen it and then adjust everything else around it is too big a job........lets hope they,ve sacked that measuring person and employed someone who is more educated in the agricultural machinery world.....................when i get my 3115 done ill get pictures up...........ive now took a liking to a 3075 so itll be along too but will require a lot of extra work to cut it down to a 4 cylinder but itll be a challenge ill enjoy no doubt....... Tractorman i get 80% of my decals from Henri Walker and work closely with him to achieve as near as possible results

these arent waterslide...to be honest when theres a indent to set the decal into i find that normal decals are fine......you have to remeber of course that there not waterproof but this isnt an issue for me as my models are virtually never exposed in any way to water.......with silver waterslide i find that the silver isnt very strong in colour when fitted,this is probably because of the fine nature of the waterslide decal paper