What Sprayer ???

Hey guys need a weeeee bit of help please

i want to buy a trailed sprayer to go with my MF3080 which i have as my sprayer tractor

i dont know what to go for i also want it to be rigth as in in real life want would this tractor pull

i need it for foyle farm 1.32 because we will be doing a bit of contrac spraying  ;D

all help needed !!!

I'd say the old Britains SuperSpray wouldn't be the worst thing to have behind it, not oversized and similar era too

i was thinking that FNHIR but the only thing is the old superspray isnt that real looking but i know what you mean

Hardi Commander if you want a quality model behind a quality model

neil you think i should go with with Hardi would the old 3080 pull her  ;D

;D Britains Chafer would be better if it had a stainless tank added otherwise that model is based on a 1970s sprayer.

The Britains Everard mounted with front tank might be better, 100hp plenty for the Hardi Commander unless youre in the cotswolds

;D Britains Chafer would be better if it had a stainless tank added otherwise that model is based on a 1970s sprayer.

The Britains Everard mounted with front tank might be better, 100hp plenty for the Hardi Commander unless youre in the cotswolds

Or Norfolk obviously as we have barely enough horsepower on our 3200l sprayer with 120hp on the front at times ;D

so your saying that a MF3080 might pull the Hardi then i might book the 3080 in at the dealers for a turbo to be fitted  :D

You'll have to spray part tank fulls in order to get the best out of it without a turbo ;D ;D

i might go for the Hardi but Cant see any of these Hardi Sprayer for sale can you still get them ????

you can, but they will cost, cant honestly remember if they were limited when they came out, but you certainly dont see them to often on ebay thats for sure

i recon a pimped up chaffer will suit you to a tee, add hoses to the arms, extra decals , additive tanks , all sorts wil aid it, and if you can find a round chrome tank to fit it, or cover the exsisting one, it will be spot on age wise

i know this is models were talking but in the real world a Chafer sprayer is way heavier built than a Hardi, ive used both. Nowadays farmers have more power to hand so a 150hp tractor on a sprayer is ok.

If you were on hilly ground then a Hardi Commander wouldnt be my choice and neither would a well built Chafer.