Royal highland show 23rd-26th june

mr softie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all the photos that i took at the show but i have not covered every stand or machine / display this only covers about half of the show ,

Excellent coverage there Brian even if only half of the show ;) ;)

That Silver Claas Axion on Sellars stand got a mention as being a rare tractor in the Press and Journal yesterday. It said it was the only one sold in Scotland and is going to Stracathro and Careston Estate in Angus.

:D Fantastic photo's Brian,thank you for takeing them,it look's like you had far better weather there than we've had here,it's been dull and wet here,that's partly why I didn't go,but if I'd known earlier that Brian and Andy were going we could have met up and had the crack and an ice cream with you,

Regards

Joe.

Great pictures Brian  :)

I had a great day yesterday, (legs are a bit tired today tho!!).

Pity I didn't get much time to speak with you Brian, but you were a bit busy serving ice cream at the time. I have to say what nice ice cream it was to, thoroughly enjoyed by Stevie and I  :) :) .

I did wonder if you were there or not Joe  :-\ .

nice one Brian, thanks for taking so many photo's and taking the time to upload them.

There are loads of things there to add to the 'want to build' list  :)

Echo that... thanks Brian... looks like one hell of a show that mate... I wish i'd hopped on a train and gone up for a look in all honesty  :P

Maybe next year hey  :)

Most of these 'Royal' shows have gone to the dogs, well the townies at least anyway. The Royal Highland is an exception, I loved my weekend there a few years ago and ought to go again taking Brians pics into consideration. I love the proper 'Quadtrac', looks like a snow but I bet it's great out on the peat. Some super looking machinery on show. . .. did I see an ACE half pipe?!!  :of