Gess the Hours!

Massey Boy

Had this handler in for its regular service, the pictures i took were after 3 hours with the steam cleaner and i rekon i could of done at least another 2  :of

Its had a bit of a hard life on a mixed farm and theres a fair bit of rust forming where it can.

Its had various problems including the transfer box went, the air con packed up, various changing of pins in the front head stock, metal oil pipes split and the latest one the hand brake button had pretty much wore out.

Some problems were due to lack of care others just cause its a badly built machine.

Its cost the owner thousands in repair's!

So what do you think the hours are? I cant tell you the year cause the number plate got scat off  ;D

post-1287-132639832705_thumb.jpg

post-1287-132639832711_thumb.jpg

Had this handler in for its regular service, the pictures i took were after 3 hours with the steam cleaner and i rekon i could of done at least another 2  :of 

it takes me 8 hours+ to do a CAT D6 lgp when they come back from a landfill site and the smell is non to pleasent either

a farm i used to work on ran two identical Manitou telehandlers, the one on the arable/beef unit had done treble the hours of the one assigned to the dairy unit and everything worked ok and nothing wrong with it.

Im trying to say a machine with 2000 hard hours can be in a worse state than a 6000hr machine, so i really cant guess.

3000? the rough b*ggers  :P  actually I know a farm as bad  ::)  (not ours by the way)

I think its just the overalll cr*pness of the telehandler and abuse of being used hard, the rest of there kit is in alright order!

I can defently think of worse farms  ;D

I've heard they arent too good either, which probably explains why the farmer had so little care for it  :-\  I know a jcb that set on fire after 3 months as it had that much string wrapped round the axles  :-\ ::)

This is the worst thread ever!

Title spelt wrong!

No definitive answer!

It's not on!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha i am sorry to of failed you Barry  :'(

I've heard they arent too good either, which probably explains why the farmer had so little care for it  :-\  I know a jcb that set on fire after 3 months as it had that much string wrapped round the axles  :-\ ::)

Yeah he used to have a Merlo which got to 12500 hours and didnt cause half as much trouble as the Claas  ;) And yeah that sounds like abuse hahaha  ;D

Yeah he used to have a Merlo which got to 12500 hours and didnt cause half as much trouble as the Claas  ;) And yeah that sounds like abuse hahaha  ;D

Thats because Merlo's are amazing Cerin  ;)  and well you should see the farm I think would be the best way of demonstrating how bad it was  ::)