A view from marky Ferguson's Farm - WORK IN PROGRESS

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey ,this yard popped up from nowhere quickly marky  :o

looks really good ,trouble with all this veg is you now need harvesters & i don't think Massey do many if any of them   ::) looks like a few more colours need to be included in the setup  :-\ :-\

well done really good mate  :) :)

Thanks for the comments lads... Has a great idea for some fencing tonight (that's where I've been all night  ::)) - Will post the results in a few days if all goes well  ::) - You'll never see them then  :D

SuperMart I'm surprised at you  :-\ - Honestly OTing  ::)

And as for you Tris... worthwhile post indeed  :P :P - I hope you get covered in poo poo again and make a stink all around Avon again  ;);D

Thanks for the comments lads... Has a great idea for some fencing tonight (that's where I've been all night  ::)) - Will post the results in a few days if all goes well  ::) - You'll never see them then  :D

And as for you Tris... worthwhile post indeed  :P :P - I hope you get covered in poo poo again and make a stink all around Avon again  ;);D

Crack me everytime Mark!!! Puns all away!!!  ;):D :D :D :D

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! sean I myself were only talking last night about building a grader :o :o  & now you've done a pre-emptive strike on me marky :-\

more of a picking table really i spose isn't it & true to form, of all the people working there it's the woman doing the work  ::) ::)

oh yeah , nice work (he says begrudgingly) :-\ :-\ :) :) :) :) :) :) :);)

i put some pics up here a while back ben in the topic harvester hunting (potatoes) in real vehicles

i can send you some via e-mail if you want  :)

cheers Marcus that would be good! :)

was that topic recent ???, still haven't caught up with the weekend posting yet! :D

All I can do is apologise mate...... ;) ;) ;)

• 1 year later...

Thanks Mandy... It kind of went downhill from there really... and ended up in the skip at work  :D :D :D

Shame really... I would LOVE to build a "real" layout like some of you have on here... but I don't have the ability, time and patience required..

As for the carrots... my mum made them from "claydium" I think it's called... it's a modelling clay you can bake afterwards I think... I do still have the veg she made in the garage somewhere... There was a whole topic of my mums veg somewhere... I'll see if I can find it  :-\