ford/new holland 8560 to a tm 125

start of my tm 125 conversion,ive took it to bits,removed the number plate and will put a work light there,removed the 2 work lights on the cab grab rails as the one i drove never had them,also removed the doors to get a driver in the cab,and also removed one piece of door frame,must have been on the 8560,but not the tm and also cut off the mirrors and fit pdc's ones which are the correct type for a tm,and i will have to spray the black bits on the bonnet ready for pdc's tm 125 decals

post-1891-13263984728_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639847409_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639847464_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263984752_thumb.jpg

Good work, Paul. As you know I am a big fan of both the 60 series and all the TM's and it is nice to see someone doing something else to them. Nice to get the details right as per the on your drove too. Did the TM you drove have the grab rail inside the door go up vertical next to the hinge post? If it didn't have the the bit you cut out this would be why.

Good work, Paul. As you know I am a big fan of both the 60 series and all the TM's and it is nice to see someone doing something else to them. Nice to get the details right as per the on your drove too. Did the TM you drove have the grab rail inside the door go up vertical next to the hinge post? If it didn't have the the bit you cut out this would be why.

here you go tris,this is the one i drove,the repli model had a piece where the red line is the photo,my tm didnt have it,thats why i cut it off,does that help,the tm i drove just has that piece from the bottom  door hinge to the door lock

post-1891-132639848799_thumb.jpg

I know which bit you mean mate, the bit I was referring to is from the top of the door on the hinge side down to the lower hinge but I can't remember when that was added. It made the grab rail go from the door handle, across the middle of the door then curve up and go right up to the top hinge.

I know which bit you mean mate, the bit I was referring to is from the top of the door on the hinge side down to the lower hinge but I can't remember when that was added. It made the grab rail go from the door handle, across the middle of the door then curve up and go right up to the top hinge.

I think the 8360 I drive has that handle your talking about on it  ;)

ah got you tris,yeah that was on the tm i drove,not a good photo,but you can clearly see the horizontal rail,this tm was a y reg,so 1999 mate

https://secure.tractorpool.co.uk/media/6453/1356453/1418497/New-Holland-TM-125-1418497.jpg?height=600&width=800&quality=80

Here you go, in actual fact it starts at the bottom left of the door, go's up to the door handle, then across the the lower hinge and up to the upper hinge.

spot on tris me boy,just my picture of the tm is a picture of a picture,cr*p quality,i will see if i have any clearer ones,but yeah that was on the doors tris,he used to run a newer black chassis tm 125,which replaced a 8340,then i left,went back for a brief spell and he had 2 tm 120,s with the yellow bonnet decals,i hear but havent seen it that he runs jd's now

Very nice Paul. ;) I what to do a TM155 myself with one of these Replicagri NH. I was going to modify a BRITAINS NH 8560, but just aswell i held off on it for this farbetter Replicagri model to appear. Guys were asking stuipd money for modifed Britains TMs at model shows in Ireland. ::)

APPROVED!!

Flipping mint mate  8) 8) Nice work. Wish I had the balls to give it a go!

thanks tris,and we've seen what work you have done so no problem to you,also what helps is its not a weise or a wiking model,so not to expensive if you mess up,another model off my list of what i drove as well!!!