My FORD tractor conversions revised!

They're really good Justin, you should keep at it, practise makes perfect and all that  ;D  I would glaze the 8830 and it would look amazing

Thanks Pat.  ;)I actually have spare glazing from a Britains FORD ,but it will not fit in the Siku . Dont know what to do!

there are some topics on here how to glaze tractor cabs, in all honesty its not too hard to do really and if that fails you could PM some of the conversionists on the forum which Im sure will be happy to help you

you have some nice conversions standing there mate!

I think if you keep building the collection only wil grow whit nice models ;)

Thanks Johny. :) I might do a little more to them yet. Might change the rear wheels on the 8830 & glaze the cab. I plan on doing a Fritzmer cab FORD 4600 maybe next. It would be fantastic if some guy started selling spare UH parts like Dave Towse does with the Britains parts. There is so many guys crying out for wheels etc for conversions ,but cant justfy buying a perfectly good model just to butcher it for a few little parts.

Wel i alway's buy complete models and butcher them for the wheels or chasis or cab just what i need from the tractor.

The rest go's in a box whit spare parts and at the time i go to an modelshow i look in the box and sort out what i think that can be sold and take it whit me.

Some times i am working on a model and need a part i look in the boxes and most of the times i find what i need.

And if i look what a model costs and what some people ask for the tyers it is cheaper to tear a complete model down then buying just the wheels!

For example i pay 18 euro for the complete model and the for only the tyers the ask offen 12 or 13 euro!

Wel i alway's buy complete models and butcher them for the wheels or chasis or cab just what i need from the tractor.

The rest go's in a box whit spare parts and at the time i go to an modelshow i look in the box and sort out what i think that can be sold and take it whit me.

Some times i am working on a model and need a part i look in the boxes and most of the times i find what i need.

And if i look what a model costs and what some people ask for the tyers it is cheaper to tear a complete model down then buying just the wheels!

For example i pay 18 euro for the complete model and the for only the tyers the ask offen 12 or 13 euro!

Ive a box of old bits & pieces also. My father inlaw goes to carboot sales and he might come across the odd model tractor and buy it for me to see if i could do something with it. Its funny cause youd be surprised what he would bring back .  ;D Old 80's era Britains stuff sometimes. But you can always do something with a broken tractor :)

Ive a box of old bits & pieces also. My father inlaw goes to carboot sales and he might come across the odd model tractor and buy it for me to see if i could do something with it. Its funny cause youd be surprised what he would bring back .  ;D Old 80's era Britains stuff sometimes. But you can always do something with a broken tractor :)

My brother dous build lorry's in scale 1:50.

He alway's go's to carboot sale's and so and he always brings back some Britains stuff and lory's off Liontoys and Teckno.

Most of the time he pay's about an euro or 2 for those stuff.

I feeling a bit ashamed because i dont have the time and when i have i dont feel like going :-[

But if you have the time it can be well worth the search some times!

My brother dous build lorry's in scale 1:50.

He alway's go's to carboot sale's and so and he always brings back some Britains stuff and lory's off Liontoys and Teckno.

Most of the time he pay's about an euro or 2 for those stuff.

I feeling a bit ashamed because i dont have the time and when i have i dont feel like going :-[

But if you have the time it can be well worth the search some times!

Im the same. Between looking after my 9 month old baby girl & work ,i dont have time to scratch my backside. And id say when she gets quick on her feet im going to have to box those models & send em to the attic for a while!  :(

Lovely tractors there Justin,great work man-you should be proud of them,brilliant work,you should do more and sell them!!!

Thanks Padraig. Id love to do a bit more ,but time is a bit scarce lad. Looking at your setup ,i love the pics of your FORD 7710 conversion being filled longside the CASE silage harvester & the lads having their grub in front of the IH & trailer fulla turf at bog is class! Your diormas are by far the best ive ever seen! ;) Fairplay again. Keep it up.