Norev 2012

AJH

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange really. Everyone knows these Agritechnica models will be available in a month or two through your usual retailer but still people will pay crazy money just to have the model now! It happens every time and people never learn do they.

Strange really. Everyone knows these Agritechnica models will be available in a month or two through your usual retailer but still people will pay crazy money just to have the model now! It happens every time and people never learn do they.

Looking at the sale prices on ebay.de it's only the limited edition models that are attracting serious money - and I don't if the Lexion 750 will enter the usual retail outlets. Sunday's batch sold out by 14:00hrs. Whether that was a daily quota or all 1,000 I don't know. :(

/m.

its looking highly unlikely ive got one then,unless the claas rep was there early sunday,whats frustrating is i wont know if ive got one until this following monday,if not will have to be the ltd edt 770

Can't you e-mail or text him/her? How do you normally get hold of him/her??? ;)

Can't you e-mail or text him/her? How do you normally get hold of him/her??? ;)

e mail or phone at the saxham office malc,tried emailing allready,came back with the standard email reply of out of office,never mind,me being impatient,im going to get over the anxiety by getting a ltd edt xerion 5000

dont know that i would cut a 750 up given the going rate for them malc,770 tt at 4000 ok, thats not exactly limited to me , still going to look at one at zwolle early sat as we set up before opening, just to see how much they are, right price and i may not be eating much for the rest of the weekend if i buy it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dont know that i would cut a 750 up given the going rate for them malc,770 tt at 4000 ok, thats not exactly limited to me , still going to look at one at zwolle early sat as we set up before opening, just to see how much they are, right price and i may not be eating much for the rest of the weekend if i buy it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wasn't planning to chop them up - just make nicely fitting 'hats' they can wear when 'operating'...

Good luck at Zwolle mate!

/m.