Norev 2012

AJH

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit of a mind boggler that they doing this on wheels rather than tracks like the 750, after all they had to make the tracks for the limited edition verion so why not fit them to the 770 rather than the wheels.

i suppose mark,thats why the 750 is on tracs and ltd,but what a missed oppertunity

Surely its got to be an 800! Awesome. As soon as they badged it the 770 it was obvious there must be a bigger model coming.

Lexion 480... Lexion 580... Tucano 480 - there's history of x80 being the largest Class model. Now they've left room for a 780??  :)

Or, indeed, following the Lexion 600 it could be the Lexion 800!  :D

Looking forward to seeing the video of Claas re-taking the World Record too!  ;D

/m.

Atte - just noted on Farm Model database the comment against the 770 says 'Picture shows the tyre version' and I am guessing this was entered by you as you were the last to modify the entry - does that mean there will also be a track version?

Malc - perhaps 780 is more likely....

€1.32 more and you could have had one... but I'm glad you didn't bid against a certain Claas enthusiast from Suffolk ;):D

I'm a claas enthusiast from Suffolk ha ha!.. I just dont want to spend money on a combine I am never likely to see, that 750 should have had a smaller header... that and I don honestly know if it will fit on my shelves...

So what is the standard model now??  770 or 770TT or maybe we will get 760s as well seeing as the only visual difference is the shape of the open graintank ::)

770 is the standard model, the 770TT is a limited Claas model (4000 pcs.) ;)

I'm a claas enthusiast from Suffolk :) ..

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you?? :)

I just dont want to spend money on a combine I am never likely to see, that 750 should have had a smaller header...

Well, the 750 Helmet Claas Lexion was released to commemorate 75 years (hence the 750 model) and had all the bells and whistles thrown at it to celebrate the anniversary - and as a big Claas fan I'd hate to have missed out on one.

that and I don honestly know if it will fit on my shelves...

There are always bigger shelves... ;)

/m.