Which is the rarest DBP County?

I am lucky to have a few of these now and no doubt they are incredible scratchbuilds but of the County's David made which is the rarest. I think they were done in varying numbers, the 1174 I have for example is the only one I have ever seen for sale. Does anyone know more, perhaps even soloshep himself may see this  :)

only did 30 plus the prototype display model model 1174 in red and white also only 30 yellow 1174s plus the prototype display model the 1174 gold we did for the 75th anniversary 75 models plus the prototype display model the blue we have decided to finish at only 500 models hope this helps dave

Of the 1174's it must be the red and white ones.

Did he do the gold jubilee version, pre red and white?

only did 30 plus the prototype display model model 1174 in red and white also only 30 yellow 1174s plus the prototype display model the 1174 gold we did for the 75th anniversary 75 models plus the prototype display model the blue we have decided to finish at only 500 models hope this helps dave

Cheers Dave much appreciated.

Are there any red/white, yellow or gold ones available?

I have never heard of that Joe........................... but have heard red and green should not be seen ;D ;D

.................................without a colour in between,                               

Clarkson, Top Gear  ;)

The yellow 390s are rarer than 50 now... My models live at my parents house and they are having the house re-wired my mum without telling me moved my models from my room while they have rewired it. I had this week off and I've spent it with superglue... mum sat my 390 in abox which had something heavy ontop... Its now in about 10 pieces.... All in all I have 18 models broken from smashed to wing mirrors and mudguards being off.... About £1000 worth gone I was nearly in tears...