Help with Knapsack Sprayer

Frazer and I are having a little 'difference of opinion' over what colour to do our new knapsack sprayer, so I wonder if you guys can help? My vote is yellow and Frazer's is white (only because he won't have to paint it ::) )... but (as usual) you guys will be the final deciders (if you don't mind, of course ;) )

sprayer002.jpg

Well I can't remember the make of my real knapsack sprayer but its kinda clear / cream offwhite colour but mind you I acquired it and well must be 30 to 40 years old ;) ;) . I sure you can get sprayers any colour you want these days. I would go the white route and then the buyer can paint to suit themselves.

Hmmm.... interesting reading. Mine at the farm was yellow (and if I sat down when it was fully up it would topple me over backwards :-[ )

We've found that most people want our products pre-painted, so we only keep a few back for those who prefer to DIY models :)

But, unfortunately, I don't think a selection of colours is going to be practical - we could perhaps do yellow and white :-\

......... mine is yellow with a blue bottom bit and blue lids etc.

Sounds like a Cooper-Pegler (http://www.cooper-pegler.com/); probably the most widely used make (and best quality).  The CP3 knapsack has been around in various versions for most of 40 years with a yellow tank and blue base and lid (early ones had an orange tank). However, they don't look anything like the shape of the above model  :-