2x Case IH 1056 XL contractor Smits Helmond NL now with photo´s on the real one!

Hello.

A friend of mine is a contractor and he drive´s 2 Case IH 1056 XL tractors.

One of the 2 i made 2 models of it one for my own collection and the other is for the owner Wim Smits.

Wim and i go to difirent tractor shows and he his the proud owner of the MF 188 4wd and 2 Mc Cormick Roadless tractors.

So when Britains announced that the would come with the 1056 XL i imediatly decided to convert one to one of Wim´s tractors!

Wim liked the idea and asked me to make one for him to.

So i did here the result of that:

I put the rims and wheels of the UH MF 5480 under the model after they where spraypainted and i added 2 warning beacons on the roof.

Also i put on the license plate with the name Smits on the cab! and i chainged the mirors because Wim´s tractors had that to.

first the example:

tratorreparatie039.jpg

tratorreparatie038.jpg

And then the models

case1056xlsmits132001.jpg

case1056xlsmits132002.jpg

case1056xlsmits132003.jpg

case1056xlsmits132004.jpg

Thanks for the reply´s lads!

Looks to me there is not a lot of interest in these 2!?

But anyhow

Today i deliverd one of the 2 models to the owner of the real one and he whas verry exithed!

He had me took some picture´s with the model on the real one so here they are!

dsc02246u.jpg

dsc02241r.jpg

dsc02242ho.jpg

dsc02243a.jpg

dsc02244e.jpg

dsc02245ti.jpg

I hope the model looks like the real one in youre eye´s?

Regards Johny ;)

great models you have turned out there johny , you should be very pleased with those as is your friend no doubt, very good looking tractors with good solid engineering & an envyable reputation very much like you models  :) :)

now then when are you going to start a model of the GINAF 2900  :P :P :P8) 8) 8)

@MJB:My brother is going to build that Ginaf in scale 1:50 ;)

Glad you like these models ;)

@Lichtland: yeah ive noticed i think whit all the models coming out there isnt a lot of interest in conversions any more!

Bit of a shame i think but i keep building and posting :P;)

Regards Johny

Very nice Johny,was there never a 1/32 scale Daf model made, :(

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe glad you like the models!

I guess there arent models in scale 1:32 that have these cabs :'(

wow i like alot cant beat a 1056 or 956 bomb proof tractors ;D i like the mirrors he has on his ones i still have the origonal ones :-\

and nice conversions  ;)

Thanks for the reply glad you like the models!

The 956 XL from Britains is also waiting to get the transfer to the one Wim own´s!

He also has a Case 956XL whit the old international nose/gril!

And it comes over Saturday to my place whit the loaderwagon to take some stuff to my place.

Shal take some photo´s of that when it is here ;)

@Lichtland: yeah ive noticed i think whit all the models coming out there isnt a lot of interest in conversions any more!

Bit of a shame i think but i keep building and posting :P;)

Regards Johny

There is'nt alot of interest in what others are doing these days saddly Johny,like you say to many new models and alot to get through.Like you I was making models before the forum and will keep making models.Again top work mate. :)