huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no, not nice to hear whats happened to you Paul,hope your okay.

I work in fitting kitchens and laying flooring etc,had a workmate cut above his knee whilst laying and cutting vinyl plank flooring a few years back,he was only wearing shorts ::)  never seen so much claret,he did this twice in customers houses.

Look forward to seeing the claas mowers soon I fancy a set of them ;)

thanks jamie,sounds worse than what it is really,a stab more than a slice,pictures of the mowers tomorrow mate

You're lucky it was a new blade,at least that's what the doctor told me when I cut my finger in similar fashion a few years ago while cutting plasterboard.He reckon any rust on the blade could have caused blood poisoning  ???

well had the cut glued  and dressed today and on iburofen since 9 this morning,pain all but gone,anyway, must get back on topic

shed will continue after the weekend,while these beuties will be added to huish,the xerion is a late birthday present from the wife,have allready got one but as i like the xerions so much,i was always reluctant to weather it,and 2nd part of order from mandy

post-1891-132640003382_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640003425_thumb.jpg

okay start of tarting up the brushwood shed,all materials supplied by mandy,roll of brown corragated card,and A4 sheets of new blockwork,all stuck with pva glue,when its all dry i will cut out the roof lights,i also have got from mandy some pma channel for guttering and round tube for downpipe

post-1891-132640003775_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640003788_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640003803_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640003816_thumb.jpg

brushwood shed nearly finished,today i added the surrounds around the roof lights,fixed the gutter and downpipe plus painted them,added some beams to the outside and weathered it,and tarted up around the shed with hedges and some grass mat,all thats left to do is add the ridge to the roof and add some angle pastruct to the front leading edges and fix the tap to the wall,i had the tap but i dropped it down the roof hatch,cant find it anywhere,all bits and bobs from mandy,hope you enjoy the pictures

post-1891-132640008297_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640008328_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640008343_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13264000841_thumb.jpg

Archived