huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no mate,i ve got 11 deeres at the moment,and where i work only 4 fendts 1 jd and 2 masseys and a valtra that floats around,im concentrating on making the layout more realistic with less models,other tractors that i have drove will be put on a shelve

Yeah,I know what you mean  :) after all there's only so many machines that can fit on a layout.

exactly mate,i still have to get a merlo handler and a mf 135,and usually the mf is on the claas baler,so while its on the plough i will use a bit of artistic license and get a fendt 828 on demo for the claas baler,doing the brushwood shed up,and some bits and bobs from mandy,like the power washer and figure for it,telegraph poles and perhaps a cat!!!!!

well,they say farming and the building industries are some of the most dangerous  to work in,well tonight i can vouch for that,came home a bit early from work and thought i would start on doing  my brushwood shed up,as also mandys order came today,brand new stanley blade fitted in the stanley knife and was cutting out the rooflights,had one left to do ,slipped and put the knife into my leg,just above the knee,came down from the roof,dropped my trolleys and checked the cut,not to bad,then had that horrible feeling of feeling very hot and thought i was going to be sick,anyway,passed out,stepdaughter heard the thud and she brought me round gently slapping my face,so now on the settee lying down,keeping still,so no pictures tonight!!!!!!!!!!

oh no, not nice to hear whats happened to you Paul,hope your okay.

I work in fitting kitchens and laying flooring etc,had a workmate cut above his knee whilst laying and cutting vinyl plank flooring a few years back,he was only wearing shorts ::)  never seen so much claret,he did this twice in customers houses.

Look forward to seeing the claas mowers soon I fancy a set of them ;)

Archived