huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep +1 Love the maize scene

That's brilliant Paul  ;D I love the 7430 in the maize especially  :)

thanks guys,same scene as i had on the venton layout,just different tractor and some photo tips from david(walterdewent)thanks again for the comments

Some absolutely fantastic action packed miniature scenes you've photographed there Paul. Really like the 7430 "lurking" behind the maize crop, very clever shot, and also the harvest scene with the 8330 baling in the background as the 7820 and combine move across the field in the same direction. Great work :)

Some absolutely fantastic action packed miniature scenes you've photographed there Paul. Really like the 7430 "lurking" behind the maize crop, very clever shot, and also the harvest scene with the 8330 baling in the background as the 7820 and combine move across the field in the same direction. Great work :)

thankyou david,but thanks for the photo tips,looks like my pictures are back to what they used to be like,i must admit i like the 7430 behind the maize picture as well,cheers ,paul

thankyou david,but thanks for the photo tips,looks like my pictures are back to what they used to be like,i must admit i like the 7430 behind the maize picture as well,cheers ,paul

You're very welcome Paul, glad to have been able to offer some constructive tips. Looking forward to viewing further action down at Huish Farm. :)

Archived