huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb job on the shed Paul  8) Definitely looks better.

Is that the Norscot Claas Jag with a shortened header?

thanks claaspower,yeah thats the jag 880,i shortened the header myself,copied a topic by jez on here,thanks for the interest mate,not been many comments on here so far

thanks claaspower,yeah thats the jag 880,i shortened the header myself,copied a topic by jez on here,thanks for the interest mate,not been many comments on here so far

I've only been collecting for 11 months and I'm in the process of making a Diorama for less than that.The thing I've noticed lately when it comes to dioramas is that there's not as much interest in them as there was years ago.

I'm basing this on reading through some of the dioramas that started here 5 or 6 years ago and when you read through the first few pages of them,the anticipation by the members here while waiting for the next update was clear to see in the posts.

Nowadays it just seems to be all excitement about release dates of the next models  :(

That's just my opinion by the way,I could be totally wrong.

I've only been collecting for 11 months and I'm in the process of making a Diorama for less than that.The thing I've noticed lately when it comes to dioramas is that there's not as much interest in them as there was years ago.

I'm basing this on reading through some of the dioramas that started here 5 or 6 years ago and when you read through the first few pages of them,the anticipation by the members here while waiting for the next update was clear to see in the posts.

Nowadays it just seems to be all excitement about release dates of the next models  :(

That's just my opinion by the way,I could be totally wrong.

would have to agree with you class power...

Layout coming on well paul.

George has sold those tanks into their hundreds he was telling me. If you can't get to a show, Pete I am more than happy to pick a set up for you if you like?

Paul, nice farm coming on. The shed looks a lot better now and makes good for a covered silage clamp and machinery store whe it is empty. Tidy updates.  :)

George has sold those tanks into their hundreds he was telling me. If you can't get to a show, Pete I am more than happy to pick a set up for you if you like?

Paul, nice farm coming on. The shed looks a lot better now and makes good for a covered silage clamp and machinery store whe it is empty. Tidy updates.  :)

thanks as always tris,glad you like the updates

Might hold you to that tris... thanks. Did get in touch with dads tractors and they gave me george poole email address but not got in touch with him yet.

sean picked them up for me a couple of years back at spalding,built by dads tractors

Think they fit in well with any layout, certainly would look better than i have at the moment.

Archived