two mf's for markey

yes both my work, 8110 resin bonnet off dt but painted myself, like a 6190 but felf it would be better a 8110 as roughly same chassie in real life, makes it a bit different. 6180 just paint and wheels swapped and mirrors/wheel weights added etc, paint splodge on front block as it has a front linkage and weights that fit but packed away at moment. im not a massey fan but after working for a mf dealer for 5 years you tend to warm to the models + i drive a 6270 for a living. thought i would show these after upseting markey erlier.

yes both my work, 8110 resin bonnet off dt but painted myself, like a 6190 but felf it would be better a 8110 as roughly same chassie in real life, makes it a bit different. 6180 just paint and wheels swapped and mirrors/wheel weights added etc, paint splodge on front block as it has a front linkage and weights that fit but packed away at moment. im not a massey fan but after working for a mf dealer for 5 years you tend to warm to the models + i drive a 6270 for a living. thought i would show these after upseting markey erlier.

You silly sod Sparrows Legs... You can't upset me that easy mate  ;) ... although if that's all it takes to get you to post some Masseys then  :'( :'( :'( I'm still a little upset  :D :D :D

Although they are both Spot on the 8110 is a top job... and unique on the forum I think... has anyone else done an 81** yet  ???

And as for Udi - I hope you gave him a Numpty Ben or Doc  >:(;D - Now that would cheer me up  :'( :-\ ;);D

You silly sod Sparrows Legs... You can't upset me that easy mate  ;) ... although if that's all it takes to get you to post some Masseys then  :'( :'( :'( I'm still a little upset  :D :D :D

Although they are both Spot on the 8110 is a top job... and unique on the forum I think... has anyone else done an 81** yet  ???

And as for Udi - I hope you gave him a Numpty Ben or Doc  >:(;D - Now that would cheer me up  :'( :-\ ;);D

That 6180 is my favourite out of the two  ;):D

Are the mirrors actually like that Massey fans ??? Anyone got a real picture to compare for an ignorant ford lover  ;):D

And Marky as you need cheering up on a monday morning i'll send you over some funnies check your emails mate  ;)

The 6180 is nice, the 8110 however is excellent Sparrow. I drive one on a pretty regular basis and yo have got that looking a peach. Definatley a rareity to see one of these in 1/32 .... good idea picking something a little out of the norm.

pop the body work off ,bonnet ect,then gently prise the front apart with a screwdriver,and the origonal will drop out,only on a pin as the old ones were,reverse to pfit mate,bit of paint and your done to

best tractor to use for mud guards?  ???