hello there

bruny

hello people.im lee and am 25 year old,i live in the north east of england and has a passion of collecting britains farm toys,iv currently got alot of britains but hoping to get alot more.hope to meet some new people on here for a good chat and helpful information if am ever stuck on anything.

thankyou lee

hello there lee from a nother fellow northerner (bishop auckland) ,you will find some great stuff on hear ,if you are ever over this way pop in for a cupper and i will show you my collection ,cheers peter

1/32 farming models

Good Morning Lee and a big welcome to Farmtoys Forum. You'll be glad you found us :) There is a wealth of interesting stuff here waiting for you. From lead figures, old Britains to the very latest releases and custom built models. BC even posts pics of his rotten spuds :of:D if you like that kind of thing. I must also sugges the magazine produced by Andy the site owner and a team of volunteers, Model Farmer. A superb bi-monthly read.

I myself collect 32nd replicas of machines I have driven and I am also gradually re-collecting my childhood Britains collection with MIB replicas.

Enjoy your time on FTF and don't be afraid to offer some sarcasm and wit. :)

Tris.

Welcome, Lee.

Tris has said it all!  Enjoy the site and the friends I know you will make on here.  The forum members participate in a number of shows around the country (and beyond) where we get to meet up.  Next big one is the Spalding Toy tractor show followed cllosely by Toytrac held down south at Wincanton. 

Hello Lee... thanks for the introduction and a warm welcome to you from me too... If you need any help on here don't hesitate to ask any of the moderation team - that's what we are here for... well... that and to make tea, empty the cat litter tray, polish Andy the owners shoes, go shopping for Jaff Cakes and other general housekeeping tasks  :)  :-[