Agritechnica models 2011!

AJH

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue MF looks the same as any other blue MF :(  Mr Moderator will you please add a new puking smiley for just such an occasion as this ;D thanx

Fendt 724 looks good (in green) and am pleased to see Schuco have gone for a more universal style rear lift as opposed to the Wiking style authentic lifts on their earlier models. I say that because I will buy a 724 to replace a UH820 and if all my models had Wiking style rear hitches there would be none capabe of lifting anything without an adaptor ;D

Although that superb Fendt Katana is tooo expensive for me in its first edition I was delighted to see it has both maize and grass headers so well done Wiking. And make sure 2nd edit gets both as well ;)

Agree with you Sean, the rear reflectors looks to long/big and it looks like it's got an extra weight frame on the front of it. The super "Q" version could do with a set of front mudguards as well but that's my personal view

look about right mark,i just think the gen 1 is a 2 wheel drive model,and in my opinion all tw,s should be 4 wheel drive all 2wd tw,s dont look right,but only my opinion

post-1891-132640001203_thumb.jpg

Just posted in the UH 2012 - but overall I think the Fords look good. The cab roof of the gen 2 looks a bit big and it's missing it's mudguard mounted indicators and side lights - but I reckon these are prototypes so hopefully those little bits will be ironed out by the time they are released....I might have to fit some chunkier wheels/tyres to the 4wd as well as they look quite skinny (although probably right for the time when these were released).