What did you buy at Toytrac?

Deere-est

Very Nice indeed Barry. Have you ever put any pictures on here of your Collection ?

Will sort pictures of my purchases later......

Ermm  :-[:-[ :-[ Sadly not as they are scattered all over the place (my loft, parents loft, girlfirends loft  ;D ;D ;D ) oh and some in a lockup  :-[

Rougly 1200pcs of sexy blue models, although I did have to sell a few of the old britains for the divorce which I will probably never be able to afford to buy back  :(

One day I promise I will find the time to get them together and take some pics as it was always my dream to have them on display aka Wil style  ;)

Are you all crying yet  ;D ;D

Ermm  :-[:-[ :-[ Sadly not as they are scattered all over the place (my loft, parents loft, girlfirends loft  ;D ;D ;D ) oh and some in a lockup  :-[

Rougly 1200pcs  :of :of :of of sexy blue  :-*:-* :-*:-* models, although I did have to sell a few of the old britains for the divorce which I will probably never be able to afford to buy back  :(

One day I promise I will find the time to get them together and take some pictures as it was always my dream to have them on display aka Wil style  ;)

Are you all crying yet  ;D ;D

you'd better! i'd love to see your collection properly displayed, small warning.. make sure you have plenty square meters of walls to put the shelves against as you'll be needing them! my room is too small(so made sure i will be moving to the attic where i will have more space  ;) ).. and i only have 900-1000 of those gorgeous blue models..

Really pleased with this magnificent Truck from Convo  8)

really liking that mark , they always look better when they don't have pictures of tractors covering them , sometimes less is more , he did a really good job of that  :)

shame siku dont do a DAF XF or VOLVO FH like wassa name ? um ....you know .... ? the real people who do the haulage

Fantastic "hauls" from everyone. Very refreshing to see people / members striving for those personal touches on their layouts by supporting the likes of Mandy and individuality in their collections with the amount of conversions / custom builds being bought instead of hoards of the latest releases. It makes for very enjoyable viewing. Definitely a show i'd love to attend sometime in the future, it sounds like you all had a very good time. :)

Fantastic "hauls" from everyone. Very refreshing to see people / members striving for those personal touches on their layouts by supporting the likes of Mandy and individuality in their collections with the amount of conversions / custom builds being bought instead of hoards of the latest releases. It makes for very enjoyable viewing. Definitely a show i'd love to attend sometime in the future, it sounds like you all had a very good time. :)

You will have to come David.

I certainly had a good time as always.  Plenty of variety although we had traders missing as Shepton Mallet (just down the road from Wincanton) had a toyfair on the same day.  Pity because I like to go to Shepton as I have a couple of "pet" dealers there and one couple could not justify tables at both events which is what they have done in the past. 

Layouts were great as one floor was reserved for us FTF'ers so we have plenty of space

You will have to come David.

I certainly had a good time as always.  Plenty of variety although we had traders missing as Shepton Mallet (just down the road from Wincanton) had a toyfair on the same day.  Pity because I like to go to Shepton as I have a couple of "pet" dealers there and one couple could not justify tables at both events which is what they have done in the past. 

Layouts were great as one floor was reserved for us FTF'ers so we have plenty of space

That sound's fantastic Sue, having an entire floor for people to display their layouts. I'll definitely have to put the time aside to attend in the future. :)