Spalding Model Tractor Show Spring 2012

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no idea sue, went on via my account and  put in the saturday night (31st march), and thats what came back ??? i would guess they offer rooms at say 2 or 3 at the lowest, then a few more a bit more expensive, and so on???bit like the budget airlines or rail companys do, they say 19 quid for instance, but theres only 2 or 3 tickets at that price

no idea sue, went on via my account and  put in the saturday night (31st march), and thats what came back ??? i would guess they offer rooms at say 2 or 3 at the lowest, then a few more a bit more expensive, and so on???bit like the budget airlines or rail companys do, they say 19 quid for instance, but theres only 2 or 3 tickets at that price

Perhaps they realise that they are in for a busy weekend.  I bet some of the rooms will be £50 before long

Bringing my nephew and got a family room for £29, but I would imagine they will go up and up now.  I remember seeing a room for £65 prior to last Spalding show, but left booking it till later and it dropped again considerably.

either get in early, or leave it till late, but thats running a risk.

Bringing my nephew and got a family room for £29, but I would imagine they will go up and up now.  I remember seeing a room for £65 prior to last Spalding show, but left booking it till later and it dropped again considerably.

either get in early, or leave it till late, but thats running a risk.

When?  When I booked last night the family rooms were £53!!!  Seems like just the luckof the draw.  I just love the way they advertise rooms at £19 (or less) but not where you want to go!  >:(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i am going to spalding, and this will be my first model tractor show. it will be nice to meet a few people on this forum to put faces to member profiles. do i need to book a ticket, as i would like early entry, or can you pay at the door? any info would be helpfull.

You pay on the door. I think they do an "early bird" but frankly there is so much there I would just as soon wait until 10:30. Look forward to meeting you Chris, provided you have not left by the time I get in!

Chris

FTF and Model Farmer have a stall at the show and it is a magnet for all the wierdo's, I mean regular posters to meet up and have a chin wag. I know that Sue said to wait for 10.30 but that would give her half and hour to get the bargains before you get in, the doors open at 10am although, like she says, there is an early bird entrance from 8 but some of the stall holders are still setting up and may not have their best models out of the packaging yet.

Don't forget that we also meet up at the pub at the side of the Travel Lodge at the Springfield Centre on the Saturday night for a round of story telling and general leg pulling ;D ;D ;D::) ::)::) ::)

guess wot i am going to be present at this one boys and girls so watch out pub here we come >:D >:D>:D >:D>:D

dont forget to come to udis stand and introduce your self and may be udis will be in a genrouse mood on sunday or if had enough jd the night before will give you a discout on items ::) ::)