Spalding Model Tractor Show Spring 2012

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know where you are staying mate as I'll buy you a shandy on the saturday evening

i dont think we will be staying i think we are going to be hardcore and drive it in a day??plus i need to keep more of my tokens for you guys!! ;D are you taking any scratchbuilds like the weathered west i had from you??

Springfields Tavern..just on the door step of the travel lodge. There are several good pubs in the area but for convenience, the tavern is your best bet.

thank you andy will be in the tavern then.will there be any ftf members be in there

thank you andy will be in the tavern then.will there be any ftf members be in there

What a question! It will be buzzing with FTFers (probably misbehaving after around 8:00 if history repeats itself) so make yourself known - stick a label on your chest/hat/forehead. 8)

What a question! It will be buzzing with FTFers (probably misbehaving after around 8:00 if history repeats itself) so make yourself known - stick a label on your chest/hat/forehead. 8)

ok sue i will do that ha ha!

Well, we have members who come from the Netherlands and other parts of Europe just for the show, I will be taking a 3.5 hour drive to get there and am really looking forward to it. It is in two halls and there should be plenty to see, buy and do for everyone. Plus, you get to meet an awful lot of FTF members (read that however you like ;D::) )

There is a self-service restaurant on-site which is not bad and there are a few restaurants and pubs within walking distance including the Springfields Tavern. If you are thinking of bringing your "other half" there is the Springfields Shopping village (factory outlet) to enjoy. If you are intending an overnight stay you had better be quick booking!

It's doubtful I'll be making it this time :( Two wedding weekenders in April, one of which requires us flying to Glasgow. Also it the last week of the month in Devon. So all in all, they all write off my chances of attending :( :( Biggest shame for me is the Saturday Social at the Springfields Tavern. :'(

Is the wedding actually in Glasgow Tris??,

Regards

Joe.

Yes Joe, it's at The Townhouse. We are Traveloging the night before but have a room there after the wedding as part of the wedding party. We have another wedding closer to home before that one too.

Bit gutted about Spalding, Sue. The Saturday evenings are always a good laugh and it's great when all of us get together like that. Year on year it gets better as more and more people come along and say hello and get stuck into the banter. The only requirement is a good sense of humour! :D :D

so how will everyone reconise one another.farm toy forum hats or something.anyone know what the show model is yet

nick....

Well I am a slim, blonde of 5'2" and barely over 30 and if the weather is chilly will be wearing my famous grey coat. If not then and FTF polo may be seen.....

...OK I lied about the 30 - make it 60.

Seriously. If you are not in the pub on Saturday night where it will become increasingly obvious who are Forum members, you go to the Model Farmer stand (in the main hall I assume) on Sunday and make yourself known. Andy sometimes has stickers with our names on them otherwise look for FTF shirts which a lot will be wearing.