7f mounted plough

how do you mean the plough or the channeling, plough hollow on one side but cant pin it as a rivit runs the other way on the other side as its to hard to drill it with a good outcome, channeling a square with top cut off ie 3 sides (you will know this anyway)

if anyone has any sugestions im open to take them

mjb that may well work but i lack confidence in trying out like that, i tend to take the easy option, the main problem is the rivit and uneven beam were i need to joint it. maybe a job for DT!

me to  :D :D :D :D :D

I agree Nigel, I actually tried soldering 2 siku ploughs a few years back to make a 10 furrow needless to say I had more chance of platting fog ::):-[ Best bet is to pin it and use some good epoxy for some added strength. I've made many a semi mounted siku plough like that and they take some breaking when it's all set ;) ;)

mjb, i call defeat, you have beeten me on this one, ive got mine pinned/glued and plated with brass angle but i dont think it would plough exact in a ploughing match! ive found it a real pain to do and vouched not to make another one but after seen yours i may give it a go as you have cut and joined in a different place that looks easier than were i did mine, althoe you cant see the old land wheel bracket on mine. im off to pain mine a different colour as i have cut marks and plating showing. well done! (hard for me to say to you but you deserve it)

soldering works fine if you clean :-\ and etch before you add the solder. I use a metl rod in the middle between ploughs then solder to seal it up. My ploughs are hardy and take some battering. I use normal iron solder and it works for me but each to their own I suppose

mjb, i call defeat, you have beeten me on this one, ive got mine pinned/glued and plated with brass angle but i dont think it would plough exact in a ploughing match! ive found it a real pain to do and vouched not to make another one but after seen yours i may give it a go as you have cut and joined in a different place that looks easier than were i did mine, althoe you cant see the old land wheel bracket on mine. im off to pain mine a different colour as i have cut marks and plating showing. well done! (hard for me to say to you but you deserve it)

i'm hardly public enemy No. 1 mate  :-\

as for convo's sometimes the more you do the harder it becomes to get a decent result thats why i always try to do it the easiest way i can  ;)