New Holland T7.210 Fiat Power

Some of you might have seen pictures of the 'Fiat Power' New Holland tractor. We continued the Blue Power theme from NH and did a metallic terracotta one for a customer. They run all their tractors in Fiat colours. This is a model build by Kees van Dijke. The tractor is sprayed in the correct colour, Fiat Power decals added, our dealer sticker added, contractor's sticker added.

Came out quite well I think. UH will also issue a (limited) series of the T7.210 model in this livery. Don't know when though.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. Were taken with my iPhone, but you should get an idea.

post-820-132639989109_thumb.jpg

post-820-132639989135_thumb.jpg

And to show you it's not a mock up. Here's a picture of the real one:

IMG_7076Custom.jpg

Only the model has a front linkage and GPS box and the real deal doesn't. The baler behind it is what it does mainly. It also was the first AdBlue engine'd tractor we sold. Customer is very satisfied with it so far!

I have seen this machine also in real and take a seat in the cab (didnt drive it) but i think it isnt my taste the colour.

The scale model is a real beauty it realy looks like the real one! that is one thing for shure!

Even i don´t like the real one in that colour but that is personal taste.

I think the finish of the model is super!