New Agrifac High Clearance Sprayer ready for Agritechnica

stehos

In time for the Agritechnica next month we have ready the high clearance version of our self propelled Condor sprayer.

After the succesfull launch two years ago on the Agritechnica of the 'normal' Condor sprayer, now Agrifac adds a new model to the Condor range. With a clearance of between 1200 and 2000mm it is now possible to spray maize and other high crops without damaging it. The sprayer is available with a capacity of 3400, 4000 or 5000 liter tank and a boomwidth ranging from 24 up to 51 meters.

Standard height:

110830120.jpg

Clearance of 2000mm:

110830044.jpg

With our service car underneath it:

110830101.jpg

2000mm clearance and 2250mm trackwidth:

110830095.jpg

Air suspension on all wheels:

110830145.jpg

Our inhouse designed sprayercontrolscreen:

110830164.jpg

We had a Condor belonging to a local firm of contractors come in to spray our rape off this year, the driver couldn't sing its praises enough over the Sands and John Deere machines that they also run, I won't even repeat his comments on one of those two machines ::)  I've never seen sprayer booms with so much steel in them as what these had, looked a really well built machine :)

That looks like an incredible sprayer and really want to try one instead all 'homebuilt' ones.  Look extremely well put together and a brilliant design but a normal condor would replace my sands nicely :laugh: :laugh:

We had a Condor belonging to a local firm of contractors come in to spray our rape off this year, the driver couldn't sing its praises enough over the Sands and John Deere machines that they also run, I won't even repeat his comments on one of those two machines ::)  I've never seen sprayer booms with so much steel in them as what these had, looked a really well built machine :)

Thanks Gav836, that's exactly the part of the sprayer I'm working responsable of at Agrifac  ;D .

That really is quite amazing, the metal work around all the undercarriage parts looks good and strong. Like Mark said, the image above the Vito is a great one  8)

We think that a strong undercarriage is one of the vital parts to build a great and durable machine. And when picking pictures I did not notice how the picture on the van matched with the new sprayer  :-[ .

Thanks for the kind words guys ;D

The machine is probably also costs a third more than a Sands or JD so it has to be a fair bit better really! At least Agrifac can offer 45-52m booms but I doubt there's many UK farmers daring to go over 36m just yet.

The machine is probably also costs a third more than a Sands or JD so it has to be a fair bit better really! At least Agrifac can offer 45-52m booms but I doubt there's many UK farmers daring to go over 36m just yet.

This year we already delivered two machines with 40 and 42 meters boom to the UK and have a 48 mtr boom for the UK in the books  ;) .

Looks a great machine for large farms and the like and tht high clearance picture is quite something :)

Can I just ask how much a 5000L 40m machine weighs when it is fully loaded with water?

A standard height Condor with 40 mtr. boom and the watertank not filled is between 10000 and 10500 kgs depending on wheelsize and the fitment of options.

A standard height Condor with 40 mtr. boom and the watertank not filled is between 10000 and 10500 kgs depending on wheelsize and the fitment of options.

Thanks jack, looks a very impressive machine. Wouldn't want a contractor to spray our land with one though, maybe a bit big and a but heavy.

Hi Patrick,

these figures are actual weights not the ones you find in a catalog  ;) .

Manufacturers tend to state a weight of the machine with a 24 meter boom and the tiniest wheels. Than the sprayer weighs about 1000 kgs less and the weight is always with empty tank and sometimes an almost empty fueltank and cleanwatertank.

We've been at a test in Germany with some other makes and we did not have the heaviest machine  ;D

Did some research on the internet:

- Sands: no indication of weight

- Challenger Rogator: no indication of weight

- John Deere 5430i: empty weight 11500 kgs with 36/18mtr boom

- Delvano: no indication of weight

Maybe you should ask your contractor how much his sprayer weighs... 8)

Thankyoufor those figures jack, and it's good that will give the figures out readily. I must say I am very impressed by the Agrifac. We have our own sprayer, and our local contractor runs a mixture of Frazier and Kellands agribuggy's. We are in a mixed farming area with some very heavy land so 24M is about the limit size wise, especially as 3M drills are still popular. I think the contractors machine weighs around 5tons full with 2000L of water. There is an early Agrifac working for a large turf grower round us however, the build quality looks one of the best I have seen.

SAM Vision 5.5 8500kg with 24m booms. Filled with water 14.000 kg.

Challenger: No mentioning of any weights in the brochure and online.

Delvano: The same, nothing to be found.

Bateman RB55: 9140kg (no mention of booms). Filled with water 14.640 kg.

Househam Air Ride 5000: 8060kg (also nothing about booms). Filled weight: 13.660 kg.

Oh, and Agrifac (Condor with 4000L tank): 9000kg (no mention of booms). Filled with water: 13.000 kg.