Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

But thats real bad Paul. £16 for one item!!!!!! G&M ship me 3 items for less than half that guys price with good packaging & thats UK to Ireland. Anyway Id better stay on topic. ;D Looks like his advertising the bad eggs also!!! That being the 690 & 390!!!! & yes same postage cost even for those THINGS!!!! ::)

• Like 1

saw the new uh 6290 today at toytrac, and i have to be honest, the base of the model doesnt look to bad, wheels and tyres seem ok, and reasonablly detailed, but the cab is so wrong. its such a minor angle thing, but it wrecks the model, unless its cheap i dont think i will be getting one. well done uh, you may well have stopped my mf collection in its tracks if the other 2 we have seen are as bad (which rumor has it they wont be???)

saw the new uh 6290 today at spalding, and i have to be honest, the base of the model doesnt look to bad, wheels and tyres seem ok, and reasonablly detailed, but the cab is so wrong. its such a minor angle thing, but it wrecks the model, unless its cheap i dont think i will be getting one. well done uh, you may well have stopped my mf collection in its tracks if the other 2 we have seen are as bad (which rumor has it they wont be???)

• Like 2

Priced the 6290 yesterday at an MF dealer who had them in stock,

Was over the phone so haven't actually seen it in the flesh but going by the feedback here I didn't want to give £31 for it until I see it for real...

That picture from that angle MF135 posted makes it look not too bad?

Priced the 6290 yesterday at an MF dealer who had them in stock,

Was over the phone so haven't actually seen it in the flesh but going by the feedback here I didn't want to give £31 for it until I see it for real...

That picture from that angle MF135 posted makes it look not too bad?

Very nice grain tralers would look nice one yoked to a MF3080 and a one on a Ford 7810 and that new Claas dommy filling into one.

what kind of trailer could you turn them into as theres not many rolland trailers in the area?

recon with a new tailgate you could do a marston drop sider?? poss a fraser to a point, griffiths were pretty similar to marstons to ,i used to see a good few this way, but all long gone now, but i do know of a few up suffolk way, old and new, and i think i know of a real one of these up that way to, neighbour of the place we stay at when we visit, will have to look next time