uh new holland T7.210

Paul Palmer

Yeah the front linkage is hopeless to stay up. My  NH T6090 (much the same thing as T7.210) could barley keep its front weight up from the day i got it. I tried the Siku Kuhn front mower on it with the UH Kuhn mower conditioner on the rear & noway could it hold it up on the front. So the ROS T 7070 has that job now. 

Yeah the front linkage is hopeless to stay up. My  NH T6090 (much the same thing as T7.210) could barley keep its front weight up from the day i got it. I tried the Siku Kuhn front mower on it with the UH Kuhn mower conditioner on the rear & noway could it hold it up on the front. So the ROS T 7070 has that job now.

Exactly Justy  46 , the ROS  7070 and 7.270s on my fleet are different class to my pair of 6090s which although quite good are notably more fragile and cheaper , they also dont run as smoothly as the ROS models.  In fact one of the 6090s is going to be replaced on March 1st 2012 with a Fendt 724 ;D

Exactly Justy  46 , the ROS  7070 and 7.270s on my fleet are different class to my pair of 6090s which although quite good are notably more fragile and cheaper , they also dont run as smoothly as the ROS models.  In fact one of the 6090s is going to be replaced on March 1st 2012 with a Fendt 724 ;D

Yeah ,even tough the UH is a good detailed model ,all its good for is in a cabinet display. And that is were i have it & there it will stay! Not  an ideal tractor for the carpet farmer!  ;D ;D ;D