Zwolle 2011 pictures

ertlerik

I am glad you took a lot of photo´s David i see stuff in it i didnt see at Zwolle :-[

The time you have when you have youre own stand is minimal to see much stuff.

Took some time to look at the layout of Marien en Henry but there where so much details on it!

Sorry for all te people that ive missed the 2 days to talk to you  :-[

Thanks ever so much Johny. I still have loads more to post including many more from your wonderful stand. Watch this space. ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some great models there,looks a really good show,and as always david,great photos

Thanks ever so much Paul. My photographs really don't do them justice. It was so great to have the opportunity to see all these wonderful models in the flesh and meet some really great people too. What an experience. :)

Here is a topic of it on the Dutch forum ;)

http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=18131

Very nice indeed Johny.  8)

Here's a few photographs from forum member Ziko's stand and his superb fleet of John Deeres.

P1120961.jpg

P1120962.jpg

P1120963.jpg

More great conversion work on this stand too. Absolutely love that New Holland D1000 baler.

P1120964.jpg

P1120967.jpg

P1120968.jpg

somenice pictures there click clack fingers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  makes you realise bits you missed  thats for sure, how many left to post now then?

Thanks Sean.  :)  Theres loads I missed, certainly lots more models I'd have liked to have taken individual close ups of having looked back through the photographs I took. I still have a few more sets to post which I'll finish tommorow before I start my jail term for the jelly baby scandal. :D 

:D Anyone know anything about this Vredo,

Vredo1-1.jpg

is it a scratch build,or are they available to buy  :)

Regards

Joe.

Well Joe i can tell you it is a scratchbuild model i don´t think it´s for sale ;)

The guy´s arent that old i tought some of the lads is 17 :of  and there are a few older

Don´t shoot me when i am wrong guys fantastic stand as alway´s! ;)

the stand is manned by member of the LMF. two are aged younger then 18 and are quite good at scratchbuilding. I think the one responsible for the woodcutters on these machines is a bit older. I do know they sell these woodcutters you see on the picture as a kit...

I believe the Vredo is either a scratchbuilt model or a LCN clubmodel. Not sure about that. I should be able to get their contact details if you wish? they have been manning the table next to mine for a couple of  years now, and the things they show, look better and better each year!

The builder of the Vredo on the picture is Jordy Wolters.

This is a complete scratch build model from his hands.

I thought he was 24 jears old and i sometimes have contact with him true E- mail and of cours on shows.

I recently have buyed a kit of a woodchipper from him and that looks already good.

Maybe i can ask him if he wants to build a Vredo for you, i know that he normally does not.

Kind regards, Sjonnie Peters

I believe the Vredo is either a scratchbuilt model or a LCN clubmodel. Not sure about that. I should be able to get their contact details if you wish? they have been manning the table next to mine for a couple of  years now, and the things they show, look better and better each year!

The Vredo that LCN commisioned was the old old model Wil. This is already the newest 3936 if I'm not mistaken.

;) That would be good Wil,thank you,thank you also Johny,and click click David for taking the pictures in the first place  :laugh: :laugh:

Regards

Joe.

You're very welcome Joe and thank you. :)

Was nice to see you David. Very nice pictures you have made from the show. :)

texas

Thanks ever so much Bas. It was very nice to meet you too at Zwolle. :)

Thanks to other members also for the information on the impressive scratchbuilt Vredo. Here's another photograph of it:

P1130239.jpg