Zwolle 2011 pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking those photo´s David!

The first 4 are from Martijn the Swart his stand ;)

You're very welcome Johny, had a great time catching up with you and viewing / photographing your fantastic models. :)

Thanks for correcting me. Martin's 6290 on the lemken plough is a very impressive model. :)

Here's my final contribution of photographs from Johny's stand and of my first experience of Zwolle. As i've probably kept saying over and over, what an incredible weekend. Thanks for the opportunity, thanks to the F.T.F. gang of Andy, Mark, Sean and Tris for putting up with me and thanks to all the friends I met whilst I was at the show and enjoying drinks with on saturday evening it made the experience all the more fantastic. I cannot wait for next year! :)

Hope everyone has enjoyed my photographic tour of the show.

P1130317.jpg

P1130318.jpg

P1130319.jpg

P1130320.jpg

P1130321.jpg

P1130325.jpg

"Click Click David."

You're very welcome Johny, had a great time catching up with you and viewing / photographing your fantastic models. :)

Thanks for correcting me. Martin's 6290 on the lemken plough is a very impressive model. :)

Yeah it whas nice to talk to you to the 6290 is indeed a great model! Martijn did a great job on that on ;)

It looked to be a fab show. Would love to go there in the future. The bank account would be drained if i were there. :laugh:

For anyone with the slightest interest in the hobby it's without question a show i'd recommend anyone to attend Justin. Can't wait to attend again next year. :)

Hello All,

Here a short impression of our Diorama with Radio and SikuControled models.

regards Willem Hoekstra

Absolutely brilliant Willem. Your radio controlled layout made for compulsive viewing over the course of the weekend. :)

Thanks for the pictures David. :)

You're very welcome Andy. Great to be able to share them on the forum, what an amazing weekend. :)

Indeed... thanks for the pictures 'click click' much appreciated. However, I must point out that this in no way makes up for the theft which occurred somewhere around the Antwerpen bypass involving your goodself (not-so-goodself) and a certain gelatin based fruit flavoured sweet shaped like a 1:5 scale Tristran Elizabeth Fry  >:(

No... whist your images are lovely, as usual and the work you've put in to posting them up is greatly appreciated by all of us.. the scars of that horrible incident still run deep with me young man  >:(:P

Thanks ever so much Mark. Even though I took quite a few photographs over the course of the weekend, there's still loads of individual models i've missed taking close ups of. :)

Hopefully once i've served my "time" for the kidnapping and assasination of said delicious sweet i'll be out in time for Tractor World. :P:)

will have to follow you round next year click click, missed soooooo much

great pictures. see you at malvern!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Richard, appreciated. I still missed loads despite taking all those photographs. Looking forward to next year and attending Malvern now I have my holidays booked to head to the show. See you there. :)

once again, great pictures David, thank you for making them, i definately missed a lot. And thanks to you , i have pictures of my models on display in the glass cabinet as well as on my own stand.(where i have to instruct my dad to look less grumpy when a camera is around  ;) )

Thanks ever so much Wil, you're very welcome. Looking forward to next year already. :)