The Farms Before Work Starts......

Onto the other farm now -

Pic Number 1 - A view of some of the equipment outside including the New Holland TM140, New Holland TS135-A, Flat-Bed Trailer and some of Marky's Tattie Boxes, the rest of which will be being brought out soon if/when tattie planting kicks off...... :) :) :)

Pic Number 2 - the latest arrival is now in place parked up next to the Amazone Fertiliser Spreader...... :) :) :)

Now for a look in the machine sheds...... ;) ;) ;)

The Main Machine Shed where some of the equipment used on my 1/32 layouts are stored (for those who don't know my layouts are based on 2 main farms owned by the same farmer but he rents out fields to tattie and carrot growers too) so as you can imagine I need a lot of different bits of kit...... ;) ;) ;)

Included here are the New Holland TX66 Combine, John Deere 6920S with Front Mounted Topper, John Deere 6920, John Deere 6520, John Deere 5410, John Deere 3200, Linde Forklift, Tattie Boxes, Wuhlmaus Harvester, Case CS tractor with Stoll Loader, Hesston Baler, JCB Fastrac 1135 with Rear Mounted Sprayer, Ford 276 Bi-Directional......

Another of the machine sheds, here some of the less commonly used tractors are stored but the Deutz-Fahr's will be seeing work soon...... :) :) :)

Included here are the following:-

Ford 9030 Bi-Directional

MB Trac

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 210

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron TTV1160

DT Moffett 7740 convo

Massey Ferguson 6290

Fiatagri L85

Ford on Floats

John Deere 590 Round Baler

David Brown 990 Implematic

New Ray Wheel Loader

(also in the corner of the pic is one of my two fertiliser spreaders)

Great pics Mart as usual mate... sad to see the 6290 lving in the not used very often shed... come on that should be one of your most used tractors arounf the farm... now I demand you stick it on the flatbed and take some spud boxes along for the ride please  ;)

Great pics Mart as usual mate... sad to see the 6290 lving in the not used very often shed... come on that should be one of your most used tractors arounf the farm... now I demand you stick it on the flatbed and take some spud boxes along for the ride please  ;)

You'll see it soon on carrot harvesting duties Marky  :) :) :)......Tattie Duties are left to the John Deere's...... ;) ;) ;)

Give the TW on floats some hard pukka work Mart  ;):D

Nice pics mate  ;) keep em coming  :)

Cheers Barry, the Ford doesn't get used for much anymore either......Look out for more pics in the coming weeks when things start happening...... :);) ;)

You'll see it soon on carrot harvesting duties Marky  :) :) :)......Tattie Duties are left to the John Deere's...... ;) ;) ;)

Cheers Barry, the Ford doesn't get used for much anymore either......Look out for more pics in the coming weeks when things start happening...... :);) ;)

Martin its a classic that tw, give it a role worthy of name Ford  ;)

Wait for the replys now  :D :D

hell yeah that beast should be getting a good use really,shame to just have her sat there doing nowt

I'll see what comes up in the next few weeks then...... ;) ;) ;)

didnt we see these the other day  ??? ??? ::) ::)

nice pics again Mart, looking forward to the new harvest ones!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Ben......These haven't been posted before, all taken yesterday evening...... :) :) :)

ant youn top dressing yet i am like mad at the mo mught get some pics later

Not yet but will be in the next couple of weeks......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fendt pwr

Very smart wee farm you have there martin.How many acre's of root crops going in this year?

The wee tattie gems you've picked up in the winter will be out before to long hey  8) 8) 8)

great work mate cant wait for more updates

:);):D;D8)

Thanks for that...... :) :)

Very smart wee farm you have there martin.How many acre's of root crops going in this year?

The wee tattie gems you've picked up in the winter will be out before to long hey  8) 8) 8)

Thanks Fendt Power...... :) :) :)

There will be 72 acres of Tatties, over 100 acres of carrots to be harvested and possibly another 70 odd acres of carrots to be planted...... :);)

I'm looking forward to getting all my new tattie kit out soon......Keep an eye out for the pics...... ;) ;)