What did you buy at Zwolle?

Deere-est

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis Goodburn of G&B passed away a few years ago, so they dont have a stand at Zwolle. Martin probably displayed a few of his models, but Ken Davies is probably the guy that always have a few with him, together with DBP, Brian Norman and built Scaledown models i think.. I nearly always make a purchase at his stall in Zwolle each year..  Also Tammo Broekema had a couple G&B's with him for the past 4 years for sure..

Hi mate.I like the sound of this Tammo Broekema...tell me more  ;)

Dennis Goodburn of G&B passed away a few years ago, so they dont have a stand at Zwolle. Martin probably displayed a few of his models, but Ken Davies is probably the guy that always have a few with him, together with DBP, Brian Norman and built Scaledown models i think.. I nearly always make a purchase at his stall in Zwolle each year..  Also Tammo Broekema had a couple G&B's with him for the past 4 years for sure..

No I think Martin's are all for sale as they have prices on them.

I did visit Martin's stand but completely missed his display where he normally keeps his G&M, DBP and other scratchbuilt models for sale..

@ Barry : Tammo is a well known person in Holland, been around for quite a while and i think was one of the very first members of LCN. He always has a great selection of obsolete models for sale as well as mostly the more rare stuff. He also goes regularly to the Dyersville show and brings back models from there. I seem to always find a model at his stand that lacks my collection. like a Gabriel Toys - Ford 6000 Commander, Product Miniature - Ford 600 and this year the G&B - Roadless 120

I am afraid that he doesnt have a site, but is a regular face at most Dutch farm toy shows..

What a lovely restoration project that would make  :P

Sure Mark, was tempted to take it home and what a buy it would have been for you at Zwolle  ;D8)

It is also a very nice photo. Jack, you caught that old girl just right  :)

Thanks Tris, was a great day with some hot weather and a nice blue sky.  :D