What did you buy at Zwolle?

Deere-est

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great few days away as usaul. found that bthe show had changed a little with more people in the second room on saturday.

still had a few purchases so here goes

norscot challenger 865c

norscot field python

lexion 750 tt

marklin lexion 580

4 show nh 8.300

and finally my favorite purchase a gamma unimog which i have been looking for for many years.

and thanks to wil for the ford versatile brouchure.

nice to see all the ftf people out there... :D :D

It was a good week, friday Agritechnice Saturday toyshow.

I am broke now  :(;)

Here is what i bought at Agritechnica and Zwolle.

1/32 Valtra limited edition thank you Bas

002-40.jpg

1/32 IH 845

004-39.jpg

1/32 Stoll sugerbeetharvester

006-21.jpg

1/32 Volvo BM 650 kitt, going to be build for me by Peter from Sweden

008-18.jpg

1/16 Agco Allis, very cheap at 25, had to bring it home

013-7.jpg

And the show piece Rumtstad 1/16 plough by Classic Combines behind my custom 6710

009-14.jpg

@ Richard : You are very welcome! Glad you found a brochure you liked!

@Jack : I also saw the Vineyard Dexta, quite an unique model, it fits well with some other of your 1:16 customs (maybe an idea for next years shelf?)

@Erik : unusual amount of 1:32 models it seems to me, for your amazing collection. Great to finally see the Ford 6710 custom built. Looks great!, where did you get the driver from?

Is yours a recent build David ? or built by the legend Dennis  ;)

It would appear given the signature on the certificate that it's a more recent build Barry. Number 260 of 750 dated 26-3-10. Lovely model, looks nice alongside my 95 I bought from Spalding in October. :)

It would appear given the signature on the certificate that it's a more recent build Barry. Number 260 of 750 dated 26-3-10. Lovely model, looks nice alongside my 95 I bought from Spalding in October. :)

Cool  ;) If you see and early build lets say pre 2002 snap it up mate  ;)

I got mine from Tammo Broekema, a great Dutch guy that always gives me a great deal. Mine was built by Dennis Goodburn  ;D , really happy with it. Glad i got David inspired to buy a Roadless G&B himself as well  ;)

Never in doubt mate  ;) David's taste improves every time I see him  ;)

Cool  ;) If you see and early build lets say pre 2002 snap it up mate  ;)

I will keep an eye out at any further shows I attend Barry, thanks for the information. :)

Glad i got David inspired to buy a Roadless G&B himself as well  ;) 

Never in doubt mate  ;) David's taste improves every time I see him  ;)

It's a theme in my collection i'd dearly love to add to further in the future. I'm beginning to build up a really nice shelf in one of my cabinets that includes DBP 654, 754, 1004 and 1124 County tractors followed by my two G & B Roadless tractors. Having seen Wil's 120 i'm definitely going to be saving up for one of those now aswell. :)

with DBP and G&B models, you cant go wrong! Have one shelf like that as well, those are my favorates.. by far! and every time i am able to add to that part of the collection, i am taking that oppurtunity...

what i have seen of your recent purchases, you are definately building up a superb collection of scratchbuilt and greatly customized tractor models that many will envy.. Now get a picture or two up of that special shelf :-*

with DBP and G&B models, you cant go wrong! Have one shelf like that as well, those are my favorates.. by far! and every time i am able to add to that part of the collection, i am taking that oppurtunity...

what i have seen of your recent purchases, you are definately building up a superb collection of scratchbuilt and greatly customized tractor models that many will envy.. Now get a picture or two up of that special shelf :-*

If i'd have had a little more spending money I would definitely have come home from Zwolle with several more to add to my collection. I came very close to purchasing a lovely fully built up grey bonnet Scaledown Roadless Ploughmaster 6/4 too. The spark has certainly been reignited in my passion for collecting since I decided to really focus on acquiring custom and scratchbuilt model tractors mainly from my favourite eras, the '70s, '80s and early '90s. As i've mentioned previously whilst i'll never disregard general releases completely, I can't wait for the UH TW tractors to arrive, it's the customs built models I have that put the biggest smile on my face. :)

Here's my favourite middle shelf from my blue collection:

P1130340.jpg

P1130341.jpg

P1130342.jpg

P1130343.jpg

:-*:-* Loving it mate  :-*:-* Pure lust  :-*:-*

Welcome to our world  ;)

Thanks Barry. Must say i'm really pleased with how that particular shelf has developed and my trip to Zwolle has certainly given me a lot more inspiration and ideas as to how i'd like to further develop my collection of blues. :)

Jack I love that Vineyard model... spotted it in the cabinet and thought how nice (and unique) it looked too

Thanks Mark, lately I do like the one-off's more than the regular releases. It's very difficult to make something different today and with not many real vineyard Dexta's around it's hard to get it looking right.

Thanks Mark, lately I do like the one-off's more than the regular releases. It's very difficult to make something different today and with not many real vineyard Dexta's around it's hard to get it looking right.

Looks bang on to me I must say... I'd love a 35 vineyard in my collection.. I wonder if we'll ever see one from UH perhaps ???

can only agree with Barry.. welcome to our world  ;)8)

a shelf filled with gems.. and i have seen how big that smile can be, so hopefully that smile will only widen through this great little hobby of ours!

Thanks Wil, really hope I can add many more models to this theme. I'm really enjoying collecting again ( more so than ever since my Zwolle experience ) now that i've decided focus on collecting custom and scratch built classics. Very proud of the collection i'm putting together. It is a great little hobby to be involved with. :)

@ Wil and David, here are the 3 Roadless G&B together  ;D 

They look superb together Jack. I think the 115 will go down as one of my most favourite purchases from 2011. :)

Dennis Goodburn of G&B passed away a few years ago, so they dont have a stand at Zwolle. Martin probably displayed a few of his models, but Ken Davies is probably the guy that always have a few with him, together with DBP, Brian Norman and built Scaledown models i think.. I nearly always make a purchase at his stall in Zwolle each year..  Also Tammo Broekema had a couple G&B's with him for the past 4 years for sure..