What did you buy at Zwolle?

Deere-est

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was slow to start buying seeing as there were very few models from the manufacturers or the scratchbuilders that a) I could afford to buy just at the moment or B) that I wouldn't find at home once the hype of the recent shows and the prices had calmed down a bit.

Thanks to Wil and Stehos (Jack) I did manage to buy one of these though, the dusty LMF 7610 bubble cab. I am super pleased with this!  :) :)

Great details, not over dirtied, LMF sticker in rear window and LMF reg plate... a nice little tractor.

post-227-132640005016_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005029_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005043_thumb.jpg

The wee little UH Massey Ferguson 240 which again shows itself off as a lovely little tractor for a bargain price.

Another little red one in the shape of the HMT UH Massey Ferguson 135. Mark has showed me the faults in this model so I hop to be able to correct them on a rainy day. 

The LCN 2011 tractor, the great big New Holland. The real deal parked outside was huuuuuge!! The model is a chunky one, not really of huge appeal to me to be honest.

post-227-132640005048_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005363_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005371_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005379_thumb.jpg

And a load of spares for some truck work. Wheels, plenty of them for trailers. A sheet of stainless chequer plate, set of stacks, steering front axles, rear reflective decals, air horns, spot lights, rear marker stalks, mud guards and a hands free aerial. Also load of beacons (some for my TM155) set of UH Kuhn mower wheels to go on my Marston trailer that Dan made me.

post-227-132640005386_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005394_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005402_thumb.jpg

post-227-132640005409_thumb.jpg

I collected a few items for magazine reviews and some to keep but my list includes:

Lexion 750 TT

Challenger Rotagator

Norev Claas Jag

Autodrome Mf1150 kit

Show model.

The challenger is my favourite. Not out the box yet but looks a great model.

still no photobucket??

for me

show model x 1

uh mf 240

britains mib claas coloured valtra, steal at 43 quid

uh box set nh t series and yellow cargo trailer

uh lemken jewel plough in dealer box (stunning)

unboxed bits for the older collection

britains mint hurlman (the old tw chassis one for 30 euros)

britains old muck spreader in blue and white ( 10 euros)

britains city valtra loader version (20 euros)

britains super spray (5 euros)

unusal blue britains folding harrow(blue and silver tines) 10 euros

load of uh wheels for a project i want to do

Here the latest additions to my collection which I will post individual photographs of in due course. Really, really pleased with them. :)

National Farm Toy Show Versatile 935

Agritechnica International 3588 on duals.

ROS Fiat 160-90DT

Stephane Alleaume Fiat 880DT 2wd. ( Replicagri conversion )

Roel Kuiper Fendt 306 Turbomatik 2wd.

G and B Models Roadless 115

Martyn Reeve Massey Ferguson 3095 with front linkage conversion.

Pieter Dijkstra Case International 956XL conversion.

P1130327.jpg

mmm bargins, just need to find a empty box and inner now  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  then i have the set

That just might be the more expensive bits Sean ;) ;)

I have the set in question and here are pictures of the cultivator with silver tines.

12052010007.jpg

And the spreader...but not sure about different shades of blue because of flash.

12052010009.jpg

David I cannot wait to see some close ups of that little Fendt, it looks incredible!! You got some fantastic models but that little one pips the rest to first post for me I think  8) 8)

Thanks Tris, absolutely chuffed to bits with the models I bought home from Zwolle. They fit really nicely into my favourite themes i'm now choosing to focus on. The little 2wd Fendt is a gem of a model. It's superbly finished and crafted from scratchbuilt parts and elements of the Weise tool carrier model. The stand I bought it from was only trading on the saturday. They had many other wonderful Fendt based conversions but it was the pair of classic 2wd 306 models that I stood staring at for the longest and after many words along the lines of "shall I or shall I not" I decided to go for it and bought the last one they had available. I'm so pleased I did. :)

Here's the other reason (aside from it being such lovely model) why I bought it. The real deal, a similar example that once belonged to a local vintage match ploughman that resides in my photographic collection.

IMGfendt_00011.jpg

Onto the model I bought crafted by Roel Kuiper ( Hope i've got his name correct )

P1130329.jpg

P1130330.jpg

P1130331.jpg

P1130332.jpg

@ Sean : you definately found some very interesting rare variations. The blue coloured cultivator being the most special one in my eyes. Am looking forward to what you will be doing with those UH wheels ;)

@ Tris : you are welcome! Got both of the models myself, like the "muddy" effect on these much more then similar examples of the dirty UH 7810 or Muddy National Minitrac models.

@ Andy : thought that MF1150 Autodrome was a Mark purchase  ;) It definately would make a great article for Model Farmer

@ David :  :of great selection of conversions and scratch built models. Good to see you supporting the guys that put so much time and effort in creating special models! See you got a Roadless 115, beautiful model, showed you my 120 i purchased, didnt know you had gotten a G&B yourself..

now for what i brought home from the show:

Ford 7610 2wd - Marge Models

Ford 7610 4wd - Marge Models

Ford 7610 2wd - LMF/Marge Models

Ford 7610 4wd - LMF/Marge Models

Ford 7610 II 2wd - Marge Models

Ford 7610 II 4wd - Marge Models

Ford 8000 Pedal Tractor miniature - Scale Models

New Holland 8.390 Blue Power - Siku/Agritechnica

New Holland 8.300 - Siku/LCN show model

New Holland BB9090 - UH

New Holland T7.210 on rowcrops - UH limited edition

Ford Industrial 1841 - Clim Tractor

New Holland 2305 self-propelled forage harvester - scratcbuilt

Roadless 120 - G&B Models

and one very special model from Mark :-*

@ David :  :of great selection of conversions and scratch built models. Good to see you supporting the guys that put so much time and effort in creating special models! See you got a Roadless 115, beautiful model, showed you my 120 i purchased, didnt know you had gotten a G&B yourself..

Thanks Wil, really pleased with the purchases I made. Whilst I haven't completely rebelled against buying general releases i'm gaining so much more enjoyment from collecting custom and scratchbuilt models that fit in with the themes i've chosen to focus on. There were many more classic era custom built tractors at Zwolle i'd have loved to have come home with that I photograhed for future reference....I'll just have to wait until next year. :)

The G & B Roadless models really are superb. I bought a Ducan cabbed 95 at Spalding in October and I was really keen to save up for more of them, couldn't resist buying another at Zwolle having seen your 120. I love the 115, i've photographed fully restored real machines on many occasions so it will be nice to display the model alongside some photographs i've taken. Just need to save up for a 120 now.... 8)

That's an impressive haul of models you have also picked up there Wil. :) 

Well for me:

ERTL MF 175 Boxed in Scale 1:16 bought from Martin Reeve.

Scalemodels MF 135 for 15 euro´s! (exhaust is missing and the box)

Britains Krone big baler for conversion (she has the new paint on already this day!)

Weisse Schlüter Super Trac 2000 in the wine red colour limited on 1000pieces

My LCN clubmodel collected the Deutz from Weisse.

Bought a book of Schlüter tractors.

And last but not least i bought a Kit of tyro toy´s the Schlüter 1250 VL whitout a cab.

Think that where it ;)

Had a great time in the hotel from the FTF people :P  and bought some drinks there :P

Espsecaly the lady´s had a good laugh with Sean fighting with his finger ;D;)

And there where a guy on the show they called him Click Click David :of

Well for me:

ERTL MF 175 Boxed in Scale 1:16 bought from Martin Reeve.

Scalemodels MF 135 for 15 euro´s! (exhaust is missing and the box)

Britains Krone big baler for conversion (she has the new paint on already this day!)

Weisse Schlüter Super Trac 2000 in the wine red colour limited on 1000pieces

My LCN clubmodel collected the Deutz from Weisse.

Bought a book of Schlüter tractors.

And last but not least i bought a Kit of tyro toy´s the Schlüter 1250 VL whitout a cab.

Think that where it ;)

Had a great time in the hotel from the FTF people :P  and bought some drinks there :P

Espsecaly the lady´s had a good laugh with Sean fighting with his finger ;D;)

And there where a guy on the show they called him Click Click David :of

Nice haul there Johny. I certainly did plenty of "clicking" took around 600 photographs including lots of nice Massey models.  ;):D

Brilliant night back at the "F.T.F palace" on saturday, great to catch up with you and your friends. Took quite a shine to the dark Grolsch beer they had on tap.....and all those lovely ladies at the bar. :P:-* 

A small but well deserved haul for me:

- an UH conversion by Lee Roebuck of a narrow/vineyard Fordson Dexta (thanks for bringing it over Andy),

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

- the UH chrome Ford 7810 now in full ownership thanks to the brochure purchases by Mark

- the UH muddy Ford 7810 (another big thanks for Wil)

- the limited edition Fordson Dexta Doe show 2011

- the 2010 National Farm toy show Internatinal 3788 (snoopy)

- the 2011 National farm toyy show Versatile 935 in 1/64th

From Mark also the brochure pocketsleeves for my USA size brochures.

Also about a dozen Ford tractor brochures from different sellers. Will post pictures when I have scanned them im my collection thread.

Was great meeting you all!

I was slow to start buying seeing as there were very few models from the manufacturers or the scratchbuilders that a) I could afford to buy just at the moment or B) that I wouldn't find at home once the hype of the recent shows and the prices had calmed down a bit.

Thanks to Wil and Stehos (Jack) I did manage to buy one of these though, the dusty LMF 7610 bubble cab. I am super pleased with this!  :) :)

Great details, not over dirtied, LMF sticker in rear window and LMF reg plate... a nice little tractor.

Glad I could be of help Tris and hope you enjoy it very much!

at last pictures time, will get some better ones of the lemken when the cameras charged up, its a great plough, far better than the kuhn one, a full mounted version, and it appears to adjust to, the rams seem to move ,  couple of the unboxed bits seem to be rare enough to

001-40.jpg

002-41.jpg

003-44.jpg

and for bill my show boxed bargin ,who needs to spend 100 quid to find a minter  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  pure luck really  the models still sealed with tape between the box liner and clear cover, and i think until i opened it the thing had never been opened before, the flaps that lock in were still tight and looked unbent???

004-38.jpg

005-40.jpg

As said before in the latest buy topic all I got were the Versatile 935 NFTS model and homemade MB Trac 1100 with Hoegen Dijkhof mounted sprayer from Farmmodels/Marien van Breugel. And a few brochures (details in the brochure thread).

Nice to meet some faces from the forum as well.