Chris whitehead memorial show

lakeland

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day closer to show day..... It be great to see you all there :)

There are plenty of Tradestands selling New Releases, Obsolete Models, Custom and Conversions, Custom Parts and Spares, Plant and Equipment, Scenic Materials and Layout accessories, and The Blue Force Tractor club will be in attendance too offering merchandise and subscriptions,

Plus....

Plenty of Displays, Collections and Diorama's featuring Farming, Forestry, Contracting, Quarrying, Plant and Machinery, Demolition, Haulage,

And....

A Tombola by the Northwest Air Ambulance, and a Tombola by Clic Sargeant, along with the well supported Raffle (first prize Clic Fendt Tractor by Peter Hardy)

But not forgetting The Silent Auctions, Seven lots in total, featuring Six Scaledown Tractors, very generously Donated by my dads closest friend.

Tractors included;,

COUNTY SUPER 6

ROADLESS MAJOR

FORDSON MAJOR WITH SCRATCH BUILT LOADER

FORDSON MAJOR 6 CYLINDER WITH WINCH

DOE TRIPLE D

COUNTY CRAWLER WITH WINCH

Plus Lot number 7,

THE CHOCOLATE CAKE! ;) As promised after the Gretna Show :)

Fingers crossed its a good day :)

now there is a thought we can get a duplicate made and sent up with damian , why didn i think of that before , then again will just bid on the day and see what happens

And just what makes you think the duplicate would make it up to Aberdeen either Brian!

As for the bidding - I can foresee a bidding war, as the lads that I work with have all tasted Lynn's baking and have got a consortium together to bid for it. Happy bidding mate - see you Sunday.

Stevie confirmed that he will sitting in the passenger seat texting rude messages on my phone to anyone he thinks will get me into trouble so more pies needed Skipton crew >:D

How many of us are staying in the Ibis, better ring them to check if they have Jack Daniels in stock as it might get messy 8)

Roger & myself would like to wish the show every success and hope you raise lots of money for the charity. Sorry we can't be there but unfortunately Roger is still not up to long distance travel. We often speak about both Chris & Phil so Good luck.

Val & Roger

barry i was going to say hello but don't really fancy a kiss mate,,,,, :- :- special kiss generally mean tongues ??? ??? ,,,, no not from you anyway ,,,may be i will just dodge your stall,,,as they say ,,there's nou`t as quire as folk,,, ;D ;D

all things a side i am really looking forward to the show sounds as if its going to be good crack ,,, ;) ;)

Not long to go now, for those of you travelling up from "down south" if you leave the M6 motorway at J31A follow the signs for Longridge and you'll pick up the MODEL SHOW direction signs,

If your travelling south from "up North" then you'll have to go to and get off at J31 then get back on the Northbound M6 to J31A and follow signs for Longridge,

Alternatively if your travelling south, if you leave the M6 at J32 (M55) and follow Garstang A6 / Longridge and you'll pick up MODEL SHOW direction signs as you approach Longridge.

Hope to see you all there, and for those of you wanting to know details of the cake......

ITS A MONSTER CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!! :)