Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

for me a uh 2620 4wd cage wheels all round, if the future 2000 series mfs are as good as this then at least one of them right from the range of ms coming

004-39.jpg

005-44.jpg

006-32.jpg

009-16.jpg

008-12.jpg

Looks good, not sure on the cage wheels really. Think i'll be getting one but with out the cages. Is there a 2wd version or just the 4??

Update... just bought a 2wd version of the 2620 through the massey website :)

Edited by PETE E.

Through eBay but through your PlayStation?!

PlayBay?! :D :D

That is not a port for the merchant navy in Thailand by the way. ::) That's WayPlayBay.....

I don't know where I'm going with this!

not quite right tris isaw the 8040 on ebay and saw a beacon was mising messaged the guy he thanked me for the info gave me a fiver off but sold outside of ebay blob of superglue and the 8040 is now perfect

A SKIP??? Who in their right mind would bin these?

My future son in law said the man where he was working didnot know what they were and he was told to get rid of them ,lucky for me Stuart knows I collect tractors so he brought them home for me.

I have had a saved search for SAME tractors for several years and in all that time I have never seen a 1/43 Same Tiger 100 by Polistil except in the Crilley and Burkholder book, until last week that is......it was delivered today as there was no way I was ever going to be outbid for it ::) ::)

Lotsa detail on that Paul. Will it fit to a modern Britains tractor?

here you go chris,fitted to the new britains rear links,it does fit,but the plough doesnt sit quite right when the links are fully lowered,and although you can fit the plough on,it is a right git to take off,i must add chris that when connected to the new holland t7.210 by uh the plough sits fine when links fully lowered

post-1769-0-94493500-1351281198_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-97107200-1351281208_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-66560800-1351281356_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

I have had a saved search for SAME tractors for several years and in all that time I have never seen a 1/43 Same Tiger 100 by Polistil except in the Crilley and Burkholder book, until last week that is......it was delivered today as there was no way I was ever going to be outbid for it ::) ::)

Is there much sun bleaching to the roof as the description said???

here you go chris,fitted to the new britains rear links,it does fit,but the plough doesnt sit quite right when the links are fully lowered,and although you can fit the plough on,it is a right git to take off,i must add chris that when connected to the new holland t7.210 by uh the plough sits fine when links fully lowered

Ah, thought this might be the case. A shame.

not quite right tris isaw the 8040 on ebay and saw a beacon was mising messaged the guy he thanked me for the info gave me a fiver off but sold outside of ebay blob of superglue and the 8040 is now perfect

pictures of the 8040,i think it needs a pair of siku claas axion front tyres

post-1769-0-24051600-1351281725_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-26327900-1351281773_thumb.jp

pictures of the 8040,i think it needs a pair of siku claas axion front tyres

hi paul on my t 8050 i have got trellabourgs from uh massey.looks a beast ,i think i sent you a picture.your 8040 looks good mate. i got another deere, 8295r to rplace my 8040