Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

2x red valtra t, martin 14 ton fraser trailer, digger buckets and quick hitch, dominic marshall linkboc, jf 7530 with front linkage, done buy daryl, two 1:32 artic trailer, one for the chop, an a green valtra t for the collection of mr softie

i still think you should have bought more of those trailers to catch up with my spend bay

Iknow, I would have needed to buy a good few to catch up with you brian

I was given a Siku Mechanical lorry and low loader Scania toploader set 3295 MIB also which was found in a skip i wonder whos throwing these away and whos lost some nice models.

Edited by Mike R ( Kentman)

Picked up a MIB Britains plough set for under a tenner off of eBay for the Yesteryear collection and a couple of days ago after a listing ended I managed to strike a deal for an unsold item, another Holy Grail of mine - Britains blue Leyland milk tanker, MiMB. Super pleased with that one. Leaves just the Road Series Mercedes cement mixer in orange in the way of lorries to get now :)