Classic Tractor March 2012

• 1 month later...

Dear Pete E & Justy 46,

You are right. There was supposed to be a Fleet Profile on a contractor from Waterford in the April issue of Classic Tractor. Unfortunately, for reasons out of our control. we were let down when the business decided, very much at the last minute, that it didn't want to appear in the magazine, despite a lot of initial groundwork and pictures having been taken by our correspondent.

The reason for the contractor not wanting to appear was not the result of anything that Classic Tractor had or hadn't done.

When this happens it is as frustrating for us as it is for our readers who were looking forward to the feature.

We are sorry for the disappointment.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

Edited by rorsday

Im slobbering like Homer Simpson !!! What a shame they pulled the feature, the TW15 Q2 is my all time fav blue tractor and looking at the pics its easy to see why. Its very sad that the owner had a change of heart :'( and im sure I speak for all Ford fans when I urge him to reconsider his decision and allow Rory to publish his story.

So that why he wasnt in ah well his lost because if i had a fleet of nice classic and using them for contracting i would love for CT to come and view them as i would be so proud for them and me to be in CT ah well maybe some day eh? ???

I love CT when the do fleet Profile i think its one of the best bits in CT

Once again thanks Roy for a months bed time reading and months fighting with Mrs Nats ;D as i have my head stuck it that book i think it must be the only book i ever got my head stuck into as for school well its better we dont go down that road :laugh: all i wanted to do was drive tractors boy was i wrong as there no tractor jobs around me now :'( :'( :'( but i did go to agri college and pasted with flying colors but just cant get the job of my dreams :-

Edited by BOB3085

Dear Pete E & Justy 46,

You are right. There was supposed to be a Fleet Profile on a contractor from Waterford in the April issue of Classic Tractor. Unfortunately, for reasons out of our control. we were let down when the business decided, very much at the last minute, that it didn't want to appear in the magazine, despite a lot of initial groundwork and pictures having been taken by our correspondent.

The reason for the contractor not wanting to appear was not the result of anything that Classic Tractor had or hadn't done.

When this happens it is as frustrating for us as it is for our readers who were looking forward to the feature.

We are sorry for the disappointment.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

No probs mate. Its a shame about the feature, but that just the way it is i quess. Still did not stop me from buying ere great mag this month as i always do. Its always a great read and im always counting down the days for the last Friday in every month to get my hands on the next Classic tractor.

Cheers

Justy 46.

Gentlemen, you are too kind with your comments. I am delighted that you look forward to getting CTeach month and you can be rest assured we will keep trying our best to find you some good stories for the future.

It is a team effort (about 30 people contribute to each issue) and I think I can speak for everyone when I say how much we all enjoy putting it together. I shall pass on your comments to everyone and I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

• 1 month later...