Wiking 2012

AJH

According to the Claas stock control system there are none in stock in the UK or Germany, official direct from Claas. So either all the German dealers have cleared what stock Claas had or its not arrived yet! Simple..........but you obviously don't believe what Claas are telling their customers.

Has any one bought one? Seen one in the flesh?

Edited by PDH

I only say it's available in Germany? ???

Is it? Not from Claas themselves it isn't. Do these dealers actually have stock on the shelf? A lot of difference between showing items on a website and actually being able to ship an item.

They are certainly out there,this French guy has one, http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=33656&start=100 scroll to the bottom,also Modelshop24 have photo's of one on display out of the box exactly like the rest of the models on their web site,the green sign indicating In stock,i've bought from them before,and the model is only available when that sign goes from blue ( pre-order ) to green.

http://www.modelshop24-landmaschinenmodelle.de/Agrartoy-3167-Claas-Axion-950-Wiking-132-Pra.html

Regards

Joe.

Hey guys, pardon the new guy question and I don't want to interrupt your discussion but do any of you know if anyone in America sells these? Might be a tough question for me to ask since most of you are not here in America. I gotta get that Deere with the loader.

No Joe, it's i not available..... :-X We are just imagening it!

Why do I bother to try and pass info on?

No one is suggesting there aren't any available JUST YOU CANNOT BUY/ORDER THEM FROM CLAAS DIRECT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO STOCK!!!!

They are certainly out there,this French guy has one, http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=33656&start=100 scroll to the bottom,also Modelshop24 have photo's of one on display out of the box exactly like the rest of the models on their web site,the green sign indicating In stock,i've bought from them before,and the model is only available when that sign goes from blue ( pre-order ) to green.

http://www.modelshop24-landmaschinenmodelle.de/Agrartoy-3167-Claas-Axion-950-Wiking-132-Pra.html

Regards

Joe.

V nice looking model....I think I might have to get one of those... Not from a Class dealer just yet of course - as they have no stock :)

They say they are in stock on the Claas website?

http://www.claas-sho...ail=TOP,modelle

AXION950,fmt=large.jpg

AXION 950

Size: 1:32

Material: zinc

Manufacturer: Wiking

Article Number: 00 0172 690 0

Your Price: EUR 59.89

Available: Article is available

I know Barry which is all the more annoying. However as I found out from the last time I ordered from the Claas online Shop it isn't run by Claas but outsourced. This may be where the dealers who are saying they have them in stock bought them.

I got my local dealer to do a UK wide and German search of all the Claas stock yesterday and there are none available from Claas. They do not know when they will be available direct from Claas.

Postage to the UK on the Claas Shop is expensive so I'll simply keep checking with my local dealer as to when they are available. That way you get a good GBP/Euro exchange rate and no shipping. I did pick up a Scorpion yesterday from the dealer for £25 though.

Edited - Wasn't a Targo it was a Scorpion!!

Edited by PDH

I have to agree with Peter about the postage,it's even more expensive to Ireland ::) and it's defintely not worth it for 1 model.

This is why I always wait until I need 2 or 3 models and buy them at the same time from Germany as it's the same cost for postage for 1 or 10 models plus it's delivered by Courier direct to the door.

Wiking Claas Axion 950 now available direct from Claas. Ordered one this lunchtime from my local Claas dealer, no stock in the UK though, all the stock is in Germany. I should hopefully collect mine on Thursday afternoon. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

they look great together peter. are you happy with it any bad points

Hi Nathan,

I think its very good. As I haven't seen the real thing in the flesh yet its difficult to make an exact check.

Its up to Wikings high standard detail wise though my copy has a couple of small build issues. Easily fixed but not quite put together to the same standard as earlier Wiking releases.

Being picky adding implements on the hitches is not the easiest as with all Wiking models but it goes well with the collection. Price has gone up, cost me £56 for the dealer box version though I suspect the standard box version will be obtainable cheaper when its released.

The photo of the 850 and 950 shows off the subtle change in Claas corporate colours well.